Part Twelve

Monae POV**

So I pull up at Regina house. As soon as I seen Dolph I rushed over. All I could think about is how im finna kill this nigga on my life. But before I could even do what I wanted I heard screaming and glass shattered. I rushed in to see My sister throwing shoes and shit. I knew it was Dolph shit.

"what did I do to deserve this man" Regina said sitting there calm with a cigarette

"You need to get yo shit together fool. you worried about a nigga that's obviously not giving a fuck about you. instead he running around here with a lil hoe like yo sister" my mother voice came from the closet

She walked out to see me and Dolph standing there. How dare that bitch disrespect me like that.

"to be honest with you Regina I could give a fuck about you. You always trying make everything about you. yeen tell mama how that baby aint Dolph but its his brothers. Bitch the apple don't fall far from the tree. And if you was to control yo man he wouldn't be pushing up on me" I said.

At this point I was anger. If that wasn't my mother I would of cursed her out to. As I was finna leave I thought about the whole reason I came over, to confront Dolph.

But before I could speak Regina answered my question.

"I knew yall still had some going on. That's why I sent mama out to do some investigating. But I thought you would have more class not to have sex in the car you bitch" Regina said smiling

My heart stopped. My hands begin to move next thing I know me and Regina fighting. She grabbed the gun. Dolph tryna break it up, Screaming telling Regina to put the gun down she still playing. My heart in shock cause we still fighting.

The door open and BOOM BOOM BOOM.

The gunshots for three people.