part five❤

Monaè POV**

Somehow Courtney got my number and invited me and my baby to breakfast. I took his offer.

When I walked in I seen the whole place was empty. It wasn't like IHOP to be empty on no Sunday morning. I seen our table at the middle. Flowers everywhere. A booster seat for my King. I sat him down and waited for Courtney. Ion know why Courtney doing all that. We not fucking. Even thoeee..

"Wassup love"he said walking over to King "wassup up Lil man"

I looked up and lord I'll be damn. Courtney was fine as hell. And ian gone stunt I wanted him but bitch like me had to play hard.

"Um why ain't nobody here"I asked

"Mane I bought this hoe out for us. Is that a problem"he asked sitting down

I shook my head and drunk my orange juice.

"So listen Monaè. I know you think I wanna fuck which I do but fr I brought you here for business. You look like the business type.I need you to trap for me" Courtney said with a straight face.

I mean trapping wasn't shit. Ian need the money but I could use it. "Numbers and what type of trapping"

"Hoes and big money. Let me ask you some how much you spend on yo MK bags and Channel" he asked me

"Well I pay almost 4 some for my MK and 6 for my Channel"I replied

"Well I tell you this by the end of every week y'all be able to buy five MK bags, four channel and have money left"

My money mind went off then. Mane I enjoyed getting money. Cause that let me know ian have to won't for shit. I shock his hand and there I was a new business women waiting on the next step.

After talking awhile. And flirting. I found myself in my car blushing on the way home thinking about some of our moments. Ole how I enjoyed my time with Courtney.

When I made it home. I noticed a unfamiliar car outside park. Owee I know this boy ain't got some of his baldheaded bitches in here.

That's when I walked in. I seen a pretty Lil dark skin girl sitting on my couch. She had ha legs cross. She looked very respectful. When I came in she spoke. I spoke back. Look like she had been crying.

"Hey I'm sorry but Mo I know you said no company when you gone but Kaye mama just pass and her daddy is already seeing someone new. He put her out she waiting on her Auntie to pick her up" he whispered to me

Its fine is all I said before locking my self in my room. Creeping down in the hot water.