"Lauren, we really need to talk. Just come to the date tonight. Please. that's all I ask."

"Why should I?" I laughed.

"Lauren, its important and it will explain everything today. Just believe me. I know I have to be honest about it if we are going to work."

"Fine." I said before hanging up. What was Justin going to tell me? That he has a child with that woman. I mean that was clearly Justin. He couldn't lie about it. I looked him dead in his eyes.

Justin's POV

"I told you, you should've told her earlier." I hear Jazzy say.

Brian and Shane were at my house too.

"She's right." Shane said.

"I know. I know." I said running my fingers through my hair.

Brian then chuckled, "It's going to be hard to explain yourself. You are going to have pictures of him and you. Like you two look exactly alike."

"Except our tattoo's. I bet you she didn't see his arms today. He had to have a long sleeve shirt on." I thought.

Lauren's POV

It got closer and closer to me and Justin's and for the most part. I was scared. I was scared to face him. After everything I told him to his face. Justin got a nice Maybach to come pick me up. 

"Well hello Miss Jauregui."

"Hi." I said quietly.

"Would you like me to roll up the partition?" He asked as he drove off.

"No. It's fine." I said looking out the window on my side.

"Did you see Mr. Bieber's gift in the other chair back there." The driver asked.

I looked over to see a box. I opened it to see a Cartier gold love bracelet with a diamond. My eyes bulged. These things were expensive. I slid it around my wrist to notice the price tag was in the bottom. 

"5 thousand dollars?" I said making the driver look in the rear view mirror.

I put it back in the box. I couldn't possibly take this from Justin. He could return and get his money back. We finally arrived as I got out with the box in my hands in my tight black dress. My heels clicked as I noticed Justin smiling at me as he looked me up and down.

I handed him the box. "Justin, I can't take this. That would be so greedy of me."

"Babygirl. I bought it for you. It's a gift. You don't return my gifts." He said kissing my forehead. I almost forgot about earlier today. I opened the box as Justin put it back on my wrist. "Now come on princess." He said grabbing my hand.

We walked into this fancy restaurant.  It reminded me of those movies where you go to some fancy dancy place where a plate cost 30 dollars and you got a little shrimp on your plate with some pepper and lemon juice on it.

"Hello, Mr. Bieber. Follow me right this way." Justin and I followed the woman. I was looking all around at my surroundings until I turned to see Justin smiling toothless. 

Before Justin could get my chair for me. I sat down with a smirk. "I like you respecting me but don't treat me like that. I will get annoyed real fast."

"Ah I see normal Lauren Jauregui coming out now." He said sitting down across from me.

"Yeah, you're acting strange too Justin Bieber." I grinned.

"How would you know?" He asked.

"Because I think you scared about what I saw today. I'm still mad at you." I pouted.