Chapter One

i walked into the schools doors and everybody heads turned towards me i was the new kid so everybodys eyes would be on me all day. A tall blonde girl came walking towards me "hey i am kimberly you must be the new girl well come on i'll show you around," she snatched my schedule out of my hand and her face lit up, "Yay we have all the same classes!" she grabbed my hand and started pulling me down the hall maybe this school wont be so bad after all. "So new girl whats your name?", "I'm carter ryans i moved here from las vegas". "Oh cool well you will like it here and dont worry no one will mess with you as long as they know your my friend", I smiled and turned my head and there was a tall brown headed boy looking at me he winked at me and i just turned my head forward. "Hey kimberly!" i heard someone yell from behind us, "Oh great" kimberly sighed. "scott leave us alone i mean it", "come on kim introduce me to the new girl." The guy who was staring at me apparently his name is scott said. "Carter this is my dumb brother scott if i was you i would stay away from him." "come on sis you know that wont ever happen she will be running to me any time now." I laughed and looked at him "yeah in your dreams i bet you will be running to me before i start running to you". Kimberly busted out laughing and scott smiled and leaned towards my ear "You dont know what you just got yourself into baby" he whisperd, i pushed him back and laughed and said "no scott you dont know what you got yourself into and dont ever call me baby again" I grabbed kimberlys hand and pulled her down the hall. "oh my god i love you no one has stood up to my brother and all the other girls in this school just want to get with him." I looked at her and smiled "well you dont have to worry about that because i cant stand guys like that", "Well my brother is not that bad he cares just somthing happend to him and he changed." I stopped and looked at her and said "what happend to him if you dont mind me asking", "I cant tell you thats not my place i'm sorry." she walked into the classroom, i turned my head and scott was walking towards me. I went to go in the class when someone grabbed me and pulled me into the janitors closet, "scott is that you?" "Yes beautiful it is." "good then i can do this" I hit him in the arm and pushed him, "Are you for real you almost gave me a heart attack!" i yelled. He laughed and pulled me into his arms "I'm sorry baby but i needed to talk to you". I looked into his blue eyes and i whisperd "okay", He looked at me and smiled "so what were you and my sister talking about?" I looked away debating on if i should tell him or not, "Nothing you need to know about so can i get to class now", i went to leave when he grabbed my hand. "scott would you stop and just let me get to class", "I know you think i am a jerk carter but i am not as bad as you think." "Yeah i've heard that all before" i snached my hand out of his grip and walked out of the janitors closet. Only for him to pull me into his arms, "carter you dont understand" "I dont understand what that you are a complete jackass who thinks he can get any girl he wants because i know them type of guys and you are one." He didnt say anything he just slammed me up against the lockers and smashed his lips on mine i pushed him off and slaped him "Dont and i mean dont you ever do that again if you ever do i promise i will kick you so hard in the balls you will never have fucking children"i seethed out and pushed him back and stormed out of the school. "Carter wait up" i heard him yell and then i felt his hand grab mine and i was face to face with him. "dont tell kimberly she will tell the whole damn school.Then everyone is going to think i like you.". he asked and i pulled away. "ARE YOU FOR REAL YOU KISS ME AND ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY IS DONT TELL MY SISTER BECAUSE YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT PEOPLE FINDING OUT. YOU KNOW WHAT STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME OKAY"i yelled and yanked my hand out of his and ran to my car i couldnt believe him he was just a inconsiderate jerk. I slung my car door open and got in and slammed it shut and put in my black veil brides CD and coffin started playing. I couldnt beileve it still how self centerd do you have to be to do that to somebody, I pulled up in my driveway and no one was home like always. I got out and i saw a car pull in behind mine and then scott got out of it. come the freak on can this guy not take a damn hint i said to myself.