Nefarious Means Possible: Finale

Stiles stretched as he stepped out of the car, he'd barely straightened as tiny blur rocketed and hit him straight under his thigh, he yelped; "What the hell—"

Alyssa scowled and growled low and crouched forward to defend, only for Derek to push her back, as his eyes focused on the tiny girl climbing Stiles like a tree.

"Claudija!!!"

Stiles greeted flailing for balance and crashing back on the hood of the Camaro as both hands came up to wrap around his little sister, who was all but glomping/choking him chanting;

"You're here, you're here, you're here, you're here, you're here, you're here, you're here, you're here!!!"

On a constant loop, and behind her came a gorgeous model like guy with high cheekbones, and a lithe body.

"Hey!"

Stiles looked up and grinned, "Jackson!" he smiled and carrying his sister forward hugged the model-guy and squeezed, "Missed you", he muttered so low, it was only in due to his heightened hearing he picked up the words.

Turning slightly, so Derek and Alyssa were back in view, he settled Claudija on to his left hip, "Hey munchkin!" and he jostled her a tad, "You've gotten big", he kissed her cheek, "So where's poppa and mama McCall eh?" he asked.

Claudija shrugged and buried her face against his neck.

Stiles turned to the porch, finding his dad and Melissa, Scott and Allison and most everyone he knew from High School all standing there, Isaac was leaning against the front door's doorjamb he waved idly.

"Hey Daddio, do I not get the honor of a hug?" he asked in mild jest, and though Derek could hear the pain in his voice, he also saw Stiles never drop his smile not even for a second.

"It's not that they don't want to, it's more like they can't", Danny answered and he jogged over to them, the exotically tanned boy the only one Derek recognized because of his 'Dimples that go on for miles'smile that he shot Stiles before pulling the mage in for a bro hug.

Claudija now sitting on the warm hood of the Camaro, under Stiles' hoodie-cloak, she was staring at Stiles—almost warily, but mostly curiously.

"I don't understand", Stiles frowned, and "What are you talking about?" he asked.

"We know everything Stiles", John Stilinski piped up. "Your magic", he paused, "Who you are, what you are, CLAUDIA, and everything else", he murmured softly—stance oddly defensive and emotions all together proud.

"The curse I'm guessing—dead giveaway", Stiles accepted, "That doesn't answer why you can't cross down the threshold of those steps and give me a hug. Danny what do you mean 'they can't'", he addressed the Hawaiian boy mid-sentence.

"Uhm... there's a barrier around the house", he paused, "Initially the barrier was around the town, and no one around BH close to you in High School like Lydia, Scott, Allison, Melissa and your dad could leave. On a certain level I could leave for three to four weeks, but I had to always come back. At first it started with an itch and then it just irritates like a violent rash until you return to Beacon Hills and the burn cools down", he answered.

"I see", he nodded and walked towards the house, just as he reached the edge of the porch steps, he paused, "Hmmm", he hummed and crouched down. He reached out and as if touching air or glass his hand stopped millimeters in front of the first step and he nodded. "How did it escape Jackson, he stayed in New York for three months, before he flew off to London to help his dad with some big case?" he asked as he started digging in the lawn.