Nefarious Means Possible Part V (b)

Adam stretched and turned to Derek curiously, "So", he hummed, "You're dating a dude", he commented idly.

With a raised brow, he turned to face Adam, and nodded; "Yeah, so?" Derek asked unimpressed, almost smirking at his obviousdiscomfit.

"Nothing, yeah, nope. I don't have any problems, none at all", he nodded a tad manically before swallowing, "It's just dude, bro, I didn'teven know you were gay", he muttered, a hand through his long hair.

"I'm not. Well not gay, I've always been Bisexual, it's just never come up as a topic of conversation, so it's not like I didn't intentionallybroadcast it to all and sundry", Derek answered easily as he walked to the bookshelves lined across the opposite wall.

"And does he make you happy?" Adam asked as he stared at his own hands.

"I'm happy right now", he answered, "Maybe down the line, he may learn to hate me, God knows I'm not an easy person to love, or likefor that matter", he shrugged simply and picked a book with a red cover from the wall, and smiled mostly amused.

Adam watched his cousin as he started reading utterly nonchalant, leaning against Stiles' desk, the bay window behind him basking hiscousin in a warm glow as the latter had left them here and had been told to make them-selves at home. Speaking of which;

"When he said gear up what did he mean?" he asked curiously getting up off of the couch and walking to the large map with strings andphotos and stuff taped to it.

"He's the High mage of Supernatural Law and a Police office to the General Public, what do you think it means?" Derek deadpanned.

"I don't know, I keep thinking he's gonna pop back out in a Power-rangers garb", he muttered.

Derek snorted, "Well that would make you Green for sure", he agreed. "Cora would definitely be yellow, her aversion to Pink being almostlegendary", he muttered.

"Laura would be Pink. Does that mean Uncle Peter is Blue?" Adam asked amused.

"Given he's only ten years older than all of us, and I reckon Stiles would either be Black or Red", he hummed.

"Aunt Talia would be Red, she is Alpha after all", Adam muttered, "So that would leave you as what the mentor, if Stiles is the Black one?"he asked almost amused if Derek was a mentor.

"Actually if we were all Power Rangers—" a voice spoke and had both turn to see Stiles walking towards them, "I think I'd be White/Silverand Derek would definitely be Black. He wears Black quite well", he leered at Derek.

Adam cringed as his cousin's arousal wafted up and around them all in waves. Not that he could blame Derek, because God...Stiles, wasdressed—very sexily.

A/N: Same garb----^

Stiles wore an Osborne Limited Edition Blouson, which was a re-edition of a biker's favorite leather jacket from the sixties, a red cloak (?)was draped over his left arm, and he was holding a bag in his right.

And wowzaa Uncle Peter was going to be so jealous!

Though under that, he wore Under Armor in black, with a maroon streak around the collar (shaped like a few interconnecting lines) andthe hem line, a navy blue bullet proof vest, which oddly shaped his torso, defining the subtle-bulk, his hoodie had hidden. The featurewas completed with the Navy Blue Jeans, tucked into a pair of black tactical boots; the Magnum Mach 1 8.0 Side Zip boots (covered by acustom made pair of leg warmers/shin guards).

Adam blinked, the very lightweight leather and nylon boot, was used by police or security staff as they have an athletic feel andcomfortable wear (And Derek mentioned he was a cop, so that made sense). They did not have metallic hardware despite of the sidezipper and their carbon rubber outsole makes them all-terrain friendly.