Nefarious Means Possible-Part III

Nefarious Means Possible—Part III

Allison sighed, "As Hot as watching Derek kiss Stiles is", she commented much to John and Scott's displeasure, "Shouldn't the curse have lifted?" she asked eyes blinking open as the vision of Stiles and Derek on the bed blurred and disappeared like smoky tendrils of mist, as sunlight filtered through.

Lydia hummed, "I've been wondering about that, the Phantom witch she stated true love's kiss would break the curse, right?" she asked.

Melissa shook her head, "I don't think it was meant to be so literal, rather she said; 'until his heart's darkness does not heal, and be purged by the love of truth, he will not return, and you will not be able to leave'", she quoted, "I think she, worded it in a way to make us Believe True Love's Kiss would break the curse, and going by Derek and Stiles, they're each other's soulmates, right?" she wondered.

"Mom you're not making sense", Scott pointed out yawning.

"A person with whom you have an immediate connection the moment you meet—a connection so strong that you are drawn to them in a way you have never experienced before. As this connection develops over time, you experience a love so deep, strong and complex, that you begin to doubt that you have ever truly loved anyone prior. Your soulmate understands and connects with you in every way and on every level, which brings a sense of peace, calmness and happiness when you are around them. And when you are not around them, you are all that much more aware of the harshness of life, and how bonding with another person in this way is the most significant and satisfying thing you will experience in your lifetime. You are also all that much aware of the beauty in life, because you have been given a great gift and will always be thankful", she read out loud from her phone, "That's the definition of a Soulmate", she informed.

"Okay?" Allison and John hummed confused.

"Oh!" Lydia sat up, "No wait, that makes sense", she stated.

"How?" Scott asked confused.

"Soulmates are pre-determined, the universe brings them together and all that. And Derek did say they'd been colliding towards each other from the start, right?" she stated.

"Yeah", Allison nodded, "His wolf called for justice, and Stile is—wow—literally The Royalty on Justice, takes after his pops really", she hummed impressed.

"I am proud", John agreed although it was one part a sad solemnity three parts proud papa speaking.

"So soulmates are predetermined forces, and Phantom stated The Love of Truth", she informed, "We have to wait for some kind of truth, to set us free, not Stiles!!!" she announced.

"Well done!"

John and Scott moved at once, Lydia grabbed a Molotov cocktail from her Coat pocket, Allison her crossbow, and Melissa picked up the Kitchen Knife.

Phantom snorted, her lips twisted in a particularly amused pout, "You do realized you can't exactly hurt an Astral Projection, right?" she laughed softly.

"I'll find away", Lydia growled and pocketed her Molotov cocktail.

"I'm sure you will", she agreed. "On a side note; Con-Gratu-lations", she sing songed happily clapping her hands like a toddler and simply disappeared.

"Congratulations? On what?" Allison asked.

Lydia shrugged, "Who the hell knows, Geez", she whined, "I just want to sleep", she whined again.

John sighed heavily taking in everyone's expression, it was exhausting.

The curse had been placed on them not too long ago, Claudija had just turned three and had started asking about Stiles, the person she'd never met, but who had sent her a Birthday, Christmas, Hanukkah, and Gifts of a Baby shower variety for a two to three year old. And she had been curious.