Nefarious Means Possible-Part V (a)

Stiles seethed as they settled into the suite, he was currently glaring at the screen of a laptop, "What. Do. You. Mean. I. Can't. Kill. Them. All?!!!" he demanded sharply, enunciating each syllable with a bite of venomous rage, as if Atlas couldn't understand hi.

Laura, Cora, Peter and Adam stayed back, whilst Derek stayed close enough and Talia—well she watched them.

When Laura has informed he was 'Stilinski' as in Sheriff Stilinski's son, she almost tripped over thin air.

Now she watched him with a red wave of air around him as he glared at Atlas.

'Stiles we've been over this, inciting an International Incident is a Big No-No!' Atlas sighed.

"Fine", Stiles relented—seemingly—"On the off scale I don't kill Dracula 2.0, how IS THE Russian Magical Federation, not taking responsibility!" he demanded.

Atlas shrugged, 'Claudia hasn't gained enough footing in—'

"Do. Not. Bullshit. With. Me. Atlas!!!" Stiles hissed, rendering Atlas to shamefully flush, "I spent five years of my life establishing connections across the damn Globe, and I personally spoke to Andrej Fane, he was your kin was he not? Both Fae, are you trying to tell me the Fae are not as powerful as you deem that a bunch of vampires—leeches—were able to take the upper hand??" he demanded.

'No, Sir!' she shook her head, 'I'll find out what's happening', she promised.

"Good. Get Captain Grigori to assist you in your search, I want results and I want them within in the Goddamn hour!" he barked.

The call disconnected and Derek moved in, Talia gave them the semi-privacy, she should and moved to coo at the baby who was now awake and playing with a rattle Peter had found, while biting—with non-existent teeth, a plushie-bat. 

Talia snorted;

"In on the action isn't he", she chirped crouching down.

Aleksandra snorted, and "All I can say is your brother has a mean sense of humor", she laughed.

"How are you feeling?" she asked softly.

"Overwhelmed", she whispered, "I mean I could guess he was powerful, he just chucked every single Vampire within the premises out by releasing a blood-droplet at the entrance, I didn't think that meant or translated into actually meeting the High Mage", she sighed a bit amused.

"You look cold", Talia turned to Laura who nodded.

"They'll get you some clothes", moving to her suitcase she hummed, "You didn't pack much for yourself did you?" she asked.

"My entire focus was entirely on getting out of the country and Aurel, so I barely packed a pinstripe suit a simple dress and a coat, and boots which I'm wearing and everything Baby-related I could afford", she laughed, "My Uncle, he used to be a good man, or maybe a very good liar", she sighed, "I really love Aurel", she whispered, "I feel like I could just bite his itty-bitty toes", she went all gooey.

"If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?" Talia asked softly.

"Twenty two", she answered, "Dragomir and I met at Oxford", she sighed, "It was the best four years of my life, we then went to an Irish Village and accidentally got married", she played with Aurel, lifting the rattle and watching him trying to reach for it.

"How do you accidentally get married?" Peter asked walking up to Aurel and flashing his eyes.

The baby gurgled a small baby-laugh.