Nefarious Means Possible-Part IV (b)

Nefarious Means Possible—Part IV (b)

Stiles yawned, "I'm bored", he whined.

"It's only been ten minutes Stiles", Derek sighed.

"I know", he whined, "ADHD and closed spaces are a bad combination", he whined again.

Derek sighed, and looked at their companions through the rear-view mirror. Mother and son were fast asleep, in the back seat, tucked under a fluffy blanket, and shielded under a heavy silencing charm, hence the zero disturbances, due to Stiles' whining.

"Okay", and then he snorted.

"What?" Stiles asked confused.

"Laura says, 'I spy with my glowing eyes'", he answered.

"Oooh I love this game", he cheered up, "And I cheat", he grinned wickedly.

"How do you cheat at I spy?" he asked no one in particular.

"You'd be surprised", he offered simply, "Ask Laura to spy something", he offered as an explanation.

"Okay. She says, 'I spy with my glowing eyes, something with a C'", he reiterated for him.

"Calico Cat Figurine, and really that should have been a CCF, your sister is a cheater!" he huffed amused. On a side note, why did his mom even have a cat figurine?

"Really Laura!" he shook his head, "Mom's says you're right, but now she's wondering how you know she has a Calico Cat figurine", he stated.

"Because I can see it", he answered.

Derek paused and stared at him, "To quote all werewolves in earshot, 'How?!!!'" he asked baffled.

"Cora's holding Neffy", he answered, "And I'm linked to Neffy", he explained.

Peter huffed and Derek smirked, "Peter says; 'I spy, something with a T'", he raised a brow challengingly.

Stiles paused, "Toilet Paper, really Peter?" he asked confused, "Why would you even have that in a car???" he asked no one in particular.

"Never mind that how do you know? Peter doesn't have Neffy's tail with him", he stated bewildered.

"But Peter's wearing one of my Protective charms", he explained and stretched inside the car, it was awkward, but he somehow managed.

They were disturbed as both phones rang, and Stiles sighed, "This would be so much easier and cheaper too", he huffed, and muttered a few indistinctive words, and the next thing he knew his radio was filled with five voices speaking over each other in a complex jumble of noise.

"What the hell?!!!"

"A three-way walkie-talkie of sorts, via the Car Radio", he answered, "Now what's the problem?" he asked.

Both Cora and Peter spoke at the same time;

'What Protective Charm?!'

'Are we chopped Liver!!!'

Stiles snorted, "No one's chopped anything", he offered, "You all have my protection sigils on you", he offered.

'WHAT!?!!'

Stiles winced, "Human ears", he hissed, and shook his head amused, "Well Peter has it on the nape of his neck, left hand side", he offered, "I gave it to him when he pulled me in for a hug, after the Fire-spell", he answered. Laura has a sigil on her right inner wrist, Cora on her left waist, Mrs. Hale, has it on her right inner wrist, and Derek's above his heart, the baby incidentally has it on his forehead, and Adam has it on his left forearm", he informed.