Chapter thirteen: Louise part I

Start from the beginning

Dahil din dun nagsimulang maging Tag-Lish(English-carabao) ang way of speaking ko.

Everyone thinks I’m surrounded by friends. But the truth nobody wants to play with me, no one wants to chat me, they all hate me. And for that I became afraid of facing the real world and started my new life online.

Naging isang blogs newbie ako. Online games addict. Social sites most talked. And a great guru to those similar to me in that world. For the whole years of my childhood I’m…

A loner.

Napabayaan ko ang pag-aaral ko during those times. My parents just talked with my teachers to let me pass in grade school. I’m so alone at that time walang ibang dumaramay sa akin since ipinagbubuntis pa lang ni mama si Micky. And mom and dad, both of them busy caring my little brother.

Kaya when I started high school my number one goal was to have bunch of friends.

 Friend is someone whom one knows well and is fond of; an ally, supporter, or sympathizer. I researched the meaning of it.

I’m friendless from the start. I’m walking alone right straight to the car after school, eating alone during lunch and just making doodle in notes in my free time. I’m so shy… scared of talking to everybody especially to girls. Later on someone started calling me and told me there’s no such thing as a loner.

Everyone has a buddy you just don’t welcome them.

Welcome them?

The problem is within you. You should try open up to others.

Open up?

^____^

 And because of that I manage to get close to everyone and they seem understands me. And then we get along.

Narealize kong making friends is not a big process. It’s just casual and happens anytime.

With single HI and HELLO

Smile

Shaking hands

Telling names

You can easily have friends

Without hesitations or worries on what will they say after it because this is the REALITY…

WHERE ALL OF US BELONG

Iniwasan ko na rin ang mga lalaki nun. All friends I have were only girls. But for being such a friendly one still I forget to handle my grades.

“Wahhh! I failed.”

“Hala Louise. Panagalawang beses mo na yan. Baka magalit na sayo ang mga magulang mo.”

“You’re absolutely right. Kapag pinakita ko sa kanila itong itlog sa test paper ko they’ll take me to Africa.”

“Wow. Edi great.”

“Nope sa nagiinit na disyerto sa Africa.”

“hahaha. You need to solve that.”

“Yeah I know. But how? Isa pa I hate studying by myself. “

“Alam mo may kakilala akong matalinong estudyante dito sa school. Top rank siya sa entrance exam. Kilala siya sa school bilang Ms. Genius ang anak ng 3 star General.”

“Ms. Genius ang anak ng 3 star General? Ngayon ko lang narinig ang tungkol sa kanya.”

“Siyempre di ka naman interesado sa pag-aaral. Nababalita lang siya when it comes to academic issue ng school. She’s also part of the music club. She’s in the class A, freshmen.”