Chapter Eleven: DAYS with the MORON

Chapter Eleven:  DAYS with the MORON

In the last week, because of the misunderstanding between me and Louise I haven’t seen her attending the school. Her mother talked to our adviser and stated that she has sick. It’s been too quiet and lonesome but there’s someone who begins to bother me.

In the hallway…

“Sup, Irene!”

The Moron!

“Good morning!” ^___^ Eugene

=____=

 He started following me wherever I go and break into whatever I do.

“Hindi ka ba titigil sa kakasunod sa akin?” he shook his head saying no. “Tignan mo yung sign.” He looked at the sign attached in the door.

^____^ and just smiled about it.

“Stupid!” I enter the female restroom while he restrains himself outside. “Kahit papano marunong din pala siyang magbasa. UGH! How did I get into this? Walang araw na hindi niya ako sinusundan after that incident.”

THE REWIND…

He kissed me. Matagal na halos sasabog na kamatis na ang itsura ko sa sobrang pula. Then he resist.

“Whaa! Buti na lang… My heart still wants to jump out of my chest.”

Natulala ako. Parang gustong lumabas ng nag-iinit na dugo sa ilong ko. Para akong hihimatayin. What on EARTH did just happened?!

O___O me

O___Ome

^__^ him

“I’m glad, I still love you after all those years.” And HE smiled again ng nakakaloko.

And after that…

“Irene Gil”

 “What’s wrong with you?”

“I like you.”

“MORON! I hate you.”

“IRENE GIL!!!”

“YOU STILL GOT ME. MYSTERIOUS GUY 101. Your FBSB”

-end of rewind

Banged!

Banged!

Banged!

Banged!

“Idiot! Moron! Stupid! Childish species!” inuuntog ko ang sarili ko sa pinto ng cubicle sa CR. “I didn’t even notice it once.”

“Miss okay ka lang ba dyan?”

Sfx: GRUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!  SWIISH!!!! clatter

Sa isang araw na pagkikita namin noong first year high school at nung araw ng festival how did it turned out this way? Ano yun love at first sight? Imposible! That Moron has nothing to do with me. I’ve been dragged to this extent situation where Louise tries to keep away from me. And she’s my only friend…

“Darn it! Why would I even think of this thought?”

  I don’t want to build a gap between us. I haven’t explained anything to her yet. But there’s nothing I need to explain since there’s nil going between me and that ‘what kind of species should I call him?’ he’s definitely not a SAPIENS…