Nefarious Means Possible-Part IV (a)

Começar do início

"A thing you should focus on, is he's a baby", he glared at the now embarrassed woman, "You don't dress babies in tee shirts and shorts, no matter how fashionable it would make him look. Given its freaking freezing, fleece onesies, cotton-wool blend onesies, anything really that's soft and keeps the cold out, that's what he needs", he kept rubbing the baby's back as he walked around in a circle, and gently humming as he stopped talking.

"God! I don't have ovaries, but I think they melted!!!"

Two boys, teenagers relatively, drooled at the sight of him, the taller of the two staring at Stiles like he was the second coming of Christ.

Laura turned to look at Derek, wondering if he was in a Rip-tear-kill mode at the crowd's interest in Stiles.

But Derek was smiling at Stiles and the baby, he hummed, and turned to Peter who was walking towards them, "Found something?" he asked, and when the hell did he even leave? Laura sighed, apparently Stiles drew her attention away like no one ever could.

Cora was smirking, and "Oh man, she can't meet anyone's eyes", she chortled.

Said woman, overheard Cora and turned an even brighter shade of red.

Laura sighed, "Quit being so brutal, I sympathize with her, I'd make a terrible mom", she stated.

"Not possible", a voice answered from yonder.

Laura looked up and blinked;

"Mom?!!!"

Talia Hale stood against a back-drop of what looked like a Snow-storm, wild black hair flying all around her face (She was under a vent), and a wolfish smirk graced her features.

She wore a navy blue chiffon blouse, a white sweater and white jeans, tucked in Midnight-blue knee length suede boots.

One wouldn't think she's a mother of four kids, by her hourglass figure, or her youthful features, but she was, and here, and Laura was getting dizzy.

"Yo", Peter greeted returning to Laura, because like a Ninja he and Derek had gone to Stiles and he'd left Derek with Stiles, who was dressing the sleepy baby in a black onesie.

"Little Bro!!!" Talia—her mother and Alpha—squealed, "It's been years, you look good!!! Anyone special in your life?!!!" she asked curiously.

"No. On all accounts Talia, you are not setting me up", Peter deadpanned, "You have Laura and Cora for entertainment value", he stated simply.

"And Derek", Talia glomped her brother and ruffled his hair.

"Oi!!!" Peter protested and wrestled out from under her hug, and corrected, "Actually Derek is definitely off that list", he informed her triumphantly.

"Eh?" Talia frowned.

Laura sighed, "More importantly what are you doing here?" she asked.

"Well I thought that was fairly obvious, picking you up darling", she grinned, "I had to sneak past security when you lot didn't show up outside the exit", she smiled brightly.

"Seriously how old are you?" Laura had to ask, much to Cora's amusement.

Talia huffed. "Young enough besides your fears are unfounded, you practically raised Cora and Derek, you'd make a good mother. I'm more curious about why you would suggest you'd be a terrible mother. I happen to be an amazing role-model you know", she huffed modestly.

"And modest too", Peter snorted, "And she says that because...."

Laura let him explain everything, her attention was back on Stiles, who was bouncing a now happy baby, who was dressed in a—