Nefarious Means Possible-Part I

Nefarious Means Possible—Part I

Key for this chapter:

Stiles' Thoughts

Anyone else' Thoughts

""Not an Actual Speech or Thought""

Warning: Alternative POVs

"NEFFY!!!"

Stiles ran down the street, not even bothering to slow down as he darted his way through the crowds of people, hawkers, pets or comprising mostly of parents and children. He was in Central Park, on a Sunday after all.

The weirdness would be if he hadn't come across kids.

"Neffy!!! Where are you?!!! Neeeeefffy!!!!"

Stiles ran and looked everywhere, ducking into blind areas, looking through the dustbins; he ignored the mother of two at the end of the yelling at him, his focus completely on the job.

Good God! If he'd lost that stupid Cat, Scott would never forgive him.

"Stupid, Dumb Cat!!! Where are you?!!!" he yelled looking all around.

Hearing a tiny mewl, a familiar sound a sound that haunted him, since the blasted thing came into his life.

Stupid Scott! And Allison, ending up with a Cat Allergy!!!

"Neffy!!!"

Stiles picked up his pace, darting in and out of people and growling low under his breath. If he had been paying more attention to his surroundings he would have noticed the odd looks people were giving him, or more specifically, his eyes.

That's when he heard it, a sound that made him heave a breath of exasperation. He headed straight for the sound of a cat screeching pitifully, bypassing everyone gathered around a tree, staring up at the idiotic cat and he shouldered his way through the heavy crowd. The sound of his boots on the concrete steps echoed loudly through the streets, every beat a match to his racing heart.

He continued to follow the stupid sounding screeching, that reverberated in his ears around a corner, his boots almost slipping on the gravel of the road out from underneath him, as they turned onto grass... very irritating slippery wet grass.

He vaguely heard a voice call out for him? From the other end of the road, or maybe it was an echo of the fear of Scott's inevitable scolding.

Man... Stiles, was so dead!!!

Stiles skidded as he came across the Black Cat, stuck in a tree.

"You have got to be kidding me!!"

As he stared at the cat stuck in a tree, he wondered why this was his life!

Neffy was a pure-bred Bombay, except the irony was; Bombay's began as a cross between Burmese and American Shorthair, an excellent combination of genes. Just like Isaac and his scarves never made sense, Scott's cat made even worse, no sense.

Also said cat was in a tree, with a broken hind leg, how it even got up the damn tree is a mystery.

'Mrewoooooooowwwwlllll'

"Don't you sass me you stupid freaking cat, who told you to climb the bloody tree in the first place!!!" he squawked.

Several members of the crowd that had stopped to witness the odd conversation between cat and strange human-boy, giggled at the sight.