I Will Do Anything For You

Comenzar desde el principio

"Okay I'm up stop!" He said trying to get off me.

"Oh no I'm totally into it now I can't hold it in!" I said while unbuttoning my pants and pulling them down along with my boxers.

He saw how 'huge' I was and than he started to tremble.

"It's okay I'm going to go easy on you."

I felt him shiver and than he also stripped out of his clothes. He looked beautiful.

"Stop staring!" He said while covering himself.

"It's okay we all have the naked body we don't have too be ashamed of it." I said while pulling him on my lap again.

I got some lube that was randomly in the nightstand and rubbed it on my cock. I got really excited but I also didn't want to force him.

"You know you don't have to do this with me just yet if you don't want to..." I said too him.

He kissed me and said too me what I wanted too hear.

"It's okay if you want too I want too." He said smiling.

I gave him the okay than I started to enter him, and he felt so tight. He started yelling in pain.

"Ed relax it's going to feel good after a while." I said too him than kissed him to give him pleasure.

"Agh it hurts John please stop!" He said to me while crying.

I stopped and let him adjust too me than when he told me to move I moved inside than out.

"Agh faster John!" He said to me.

I went faster and deeper it felt so dang good I went so fast it wasn't human.

"Ahhh John there!" He said too me.

"Oh you mean here!" I said too him while hitting the same spot I hit before.

He moaned really loud and was drooling.

"Yes hit me there!"He said too me.

I hit him there repeatedly over and over again.

"Agh Ed I'm going too cum!"I said while going even faster.

"Me too John!" He said while riding me faster.

I bit into his neck when I came and he came on our stomachs.

We both laid down on the bed all sweaty and breathing heavily.

"I love you Ed."I said too him while hugging him.

"I love you too."He said too me.

We both fell asleep on the bed.

~~•~~Ed's P.O.V~~•~~

I was asleep peacefully until I woke up to a crashing sound in the house.

I got up put on some boxers, shorts, and an undershirt.

When I ran in the living room I saw something really horrific.

I saw my boss on top of John with a knife but the really scary thing is that there's blood already on the knife...

I couldn't believe he would stab John he is still trying to stab him.

I see John on the floor with one hand on the knife trying to stop it, and one hand on his side.

I looked around me and I saw a cane on the wall. I picked it up and sprinted towards my boss and hit him on the head with it.

He fell on the ground passed out. He was also bleeding a bit but I didn't really care.

I looked at John and quickly saw he was still alive. I had tears in my eyes because I knew I could lose my boyfriend at any moment.

"Call 911..." He said closing his eyes.

I picked up my phone and called 911 they came quickly.

~Few minutes later~

They took John to the hospital and were taking my boss to the slammer.

They didn't tell me anything they just told me that I might have a chance of losing him or not losing him.

When I was done talking to the cops I saw the police car the cops were taking my boss in.

Than when he saw me he yelled towards me.

"I will do anything for you!"That was all he was able too say until he was stuffed inside the car.

I cried all night I knew at any time my boyfriend can die and I wouldn't be there to see him for the final time...

__________________________

Hey guy's! This is a big choice for you guys to end the story!Thats right it's up to you to choose wether John lives or he doesn't there will be a sad ending for both but the happy ending is more better but if you want super sadness than choose bad ending.Bye!!! 💚
__________________________