"Girls were going out to dinner with the Mahone's and Constancio's to discuss Miami. Get ready you guys have a hour. Were going to Olive Garden." Our mom says and then walks out. I go back to my room to get ready. I plug my straightener in and then go find a outfit. I pick out a pencil skirt and a blue crop top. I put on white sandals. I straighten my hair and when I am done with my hair, I do my makeup. Austin hates it when I wear makeup but I think I look ugly without it on, I also think I look ugly with it on! I feel ugly a lot. I wonder why Austin likes me sometimes. He's just perfect and then there's me. But he always tell me I'm beautiful and he makes me more confident. He takes me in sweatpants and a sweatshirt and I love him for that. He is seriously the best boyfriend ever.

*Maria's POV*

Me and Emily were just talking when our mom came in saying were going to Olive Garden with Austin and Alex and there families. She also told us we were leaving in an hour. Emily left my room and went in hers to get ready. I close my door and I plug my curling iron in. While that is getting heated up, I go to my closet and look for something to wear. I decided on wear a pencil skirt and a beige lace tank top. I put on beige sandals after. Then I curl my hair. I'm done with my hair in 25 minutes. After I am done with my hair I do my makeup. That takes 5 minutes. I finally finished with 5 minutes to spare. I grab my phone and I walk downstairs and I see my parents on the couch watching TV.

"You excited for Miami?" My dad ask as I sit down on a different couch.

"Yeah I really am. It's me and Emily's hometown so it's going to be fun to be back there." I say

"Oh yeah that's right! You guys were born and raised in Miami until a few months ago." my mom says. I nod and smile.

"Yeah I can't wait to be back, thank you so much for letting us go. You guys are the best parents we ever had." I say as I get up and hug them.

"Anything for our 2 little girls." Our dad says. I pull away and Emily comes down.

"You kids ready?" our dad asked. We nod our heads and then we walk to their car. As I'm walking to the car my phone vibrates. I look at it and its a text from Alex.

Alex<3:*: Hey babe, just want to let you know me and Austin and our parents are here. We just got a table. Cant wait to see you! :* Love you!

Me: Hey handsome, and okay were leaving now, sorry if we show up late. See ya soon and love you too :*

I reply back once I sit in the car and buckle my seatbelt.

"Mom there already there." I say.

"Okay we will be there in 5." my mom says. I nod my head and 5 minutes later we pull up to Olive Garden. My dad parks the car and we get out and we walk inside.

"Hi were here with the Mahone's and Constancio's" my mom says.

"Yes right this way." the person says and walks us by the table. It was huge. There were open chairs next to Austin and Alex. I sit in the one next to Alex while Emily takes the empty one next to Austin. Our parents sit across from us and start talking with the other parents. Me and Alex pick up our menus and stand them. We hide our faces behind them.

"Hi beautiful." Alex says kissing me. We were kissing then I pull away after a few minutes. Alex pouts.

"We will finish later." I say winking and he smirks. We look at the menu to decide what we want.

"I'm getting a grilled chicken Caesar salad, what about you?" I say to Alex

"I'm getting chicken alfredo." He says closing the menus. We put them on the table and everyone else decides.

"Hi my name is Mary and i'll be your waiter this evening. Can I start you guys off with something to drink?" Mary say

"Coke." we all order expect the parents. They got water. She comes back with our drinks then we give her our orders. She keep winking and staring at Austin and Alex. They noticed and Alex puts his arm around me and takes me hand and intertwines our fingers. Austin kisses Emily's cheek and puts his arm around her to let the waiter know there taken and not interested. She leaves and Michelle starts telling us the plan for Miami.

"So we leave Sunday and we come back Wednesday. If that's alright with you guys with letting them miss school." Michelle says to our parents

"Well the girls are doing very well in school and they could miss school. Its fine with us." my mom says

"Alex is doing very well in school as well, its okay with me." Alexs mom says. We talk more and were sleeping over Austin's tomorrow night cause our plane leaves early Sunday morning. The waiter comes back with our food. We eat and talk some more and then were done. We get the bill and the parents pay.

"Mom can they all sleepover tonight?" Alex ask

"If they want." his mom says. We all nod and we go back to our houses and we pack a overnight bag and then my mom drives me and Emily to Alex's. Alex told me and Emily to walk right in. We walk in and I see Andrew on the couch watching tv.

"Hey Andrew!" I say

"Maria! Hey!" He says and walks over and we hug. He became a good friend of mine. Even though he's 2 years younger he's a chill kid. We became pretty close.

"Alex is upstairs in his room with Austin."

"Okay thanks." I say and me and Emily walk upstairs to Alex's room. We knock and then they open the door. We walk in and the boys were setting a movie up.

"What movie are we watching?" Emily asked

"The Hunger Games" Austin says

"Oh my gosh! The Hunger Games! Peeta is so hot!" me and Emily say

"Omg did you see Peeta? Omg he is so hot! He's going to be the father of my children!" Austin and Alex say mocking us. We laugh

"Yeah guys do you realize your boyfriends are right here? Who might I add are very sexy." Alex says.

"Yes and we wouldn't trade you guys for anyone in the world!" I say hugging Alex. Emily hugs Austin. I lay on Alex's bed with Alex and Austin and Emily are on the floor. We watch the movie and Andrew comes in during the middle of the movie and starts watching it with us. I look at Alex's clock and it says 12:30 am. I'm tired. I yawn and I lay in Alex's chest. I fall asleep 10 minutes later.

*Alex's POV*

Maria fell asleep on my chest. I'm not blaming her. I'm tired too. I look at the clock and its 1:03 am. Andrew passed out on the floor next to Austin. Emily's sleeping so is Austin. The movie ends and I turn my tv off and put my head down and go to sleep.