Well, what can you expect, this is Damon after all, he has nothing else to do but to be...Damon. I was about to walk out the room when he speaks up.

"You know what, let's have a little goodbye Katherine party later at our house, I'm going to send messages to your so called friends." I let out a sigh and walk out of the room.

Maybe a little toast to the barely breathing-about to die Katherine Pierce wouldn't be so bad after all.

Damon's POV:

Elena's right. I've been in Katherine's head every day playing the same scenes of misery, telling her how pathetic her life is and how pathetic she personally is. After all she has done to me, this is the least that I could do.

And I got a little secret to admit, I compelled the nurses and the doctor to think that Katherine is a dead end already. I want her dead, she's no good after all.

Is it bad if I repeat the scene one last time before she really dies? No, I think it's not bad, rather, it is a very good idea.

I stare at Katherine and I can't help myself but to smirk at the thought.

*****

"Miss me?" I said sarcastically as I look at the teary eyed Katerina who is mourning at her dead family. She stand up and glares at me.

"Why do you keep on repeating this scenes Damon? Why do you keep on getting in my head?" I smirk at her. I love it when she's in misery.

"Because... before you really go away, I want to let these things sink in your mind Katherine." I eyed at her and she gritted her teeth. I let the blood flow on the walls and on the floor, making her flinch.

"You are the reason why your family is dead. If you only didn't run away from Klaus then this wouldn't happen. You are so pathetic, self-centered bitch." I yelled at her and she let the tears out.

"You don't understand Damon...I did it to survive." She gulp and I was about to change the scene but someone push me on my shoulders making me lose my control.

*****

"What are you doing Damon?" Oh, come on, my brother...why does he always want to be the good one.

"You know what I'm doing." I said sarcastically raising my hands.

"Damon she's weak, she's dying...at least give her a piece of peacefulness." He said looking straight into my eyes, and I can see the guilt in there.

"Why Stefan?" I said pushing him away from me.

"Don't tell me that you feel something for that bitch because, take this straight from me-you don't, it's just guilt, and your conscience is just eating you." He pushes me again and I push him harder.

"I don't have to feel something to do the right thing Damon." Of course, there it goes, the right thing. Stefan always makes me look that I am the bad guy.

I vamp speed outside before we decided to make a scene, Stefan followed me. I can feel the irritation, the anger, I can feel my blood boiling.

"Couldn't you see it Stefan? That bitch toyed with us! She tricked us! And I spent nearly my 100 years of existence just to search for her, to get her out in that freaking tomb, only to find that she is free going around the world! She ruined us Stefan! She ruined me!" I yelled getting all of my anger out. I hate Katherine, I hate how I fell for her, I hate how I did everything for her, I hate myself for being such a fool.

Stefan stared at me, his lips parted from each other. Why is he defending that bitch by the way? She is the reason why we are who we are now, she is the reason why I live in misery for some time, she is the reason for all of this mishaps. She deserves to die.