Copyright & Blurb

Copyright © Every Flower Must Grow Through Dirt 2015

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of the author.

Any unauthorized copying, manipulating, distribution, broadcasting, or selling of this work constitutes as in-fragment of the copying. Any and all copyright in-fragment is punishable by law.

Meet Jesslyn McCarthy. Not a complete good girl, she has her fair share of tales to shares, but nothing too intense. And definitely not a nerd (not with her much attention needed maths grades!). Her plan for the new year was to focus on her swimming and her grades at her new school.

But what she wasn't expecting was to catch the attention of the two rich irresistible brothers, who also happen to be her new principal's sons: Jackson and Luke. Player and Jock. Like ice and fire, black and white; total opposites who have a lot more to them than what meets the eye. Suddenly, her perfect new life seems quite far from perfect now.

Now add in a few mean girls here and there, an over protective cousin, some totally unexpected surprises and awkward situations, Jesslyn's got a lot in her hands! But wait, somethings missing... Oh, that's right, with some dashes of love and a few drop of jealousy, things are going to get a teensy bit more interesting than what they already are... 

Hey guys, Anudi (anna-dee) here! Thank you so much for clicking on this story and checking it out, I really hope you'll love it!

Just to clear a few things, this story is already and was originally published on Quotev (ongoing) last year. So if you want to read ahead(there are many more chapters on there), check out my Quotev account, quotev.com/justboringme68 , find the link in my 'about' on my profile, or click on the external link!

I have already published this story on Wattpad on another account, but I never took it as a serious thing, so I will be deleting the story off that account in a few weeks or so, and the account will just be a back up. THIS STORY, how ever is like the real thing, and this is my official Wattpad account!

Please note that the first few chapters are short and 'immature', as I started writing this book ages ago. As the book progresses, the chapters will become more longer and more detailed. I  definitely feel that I have matured as a writer over this last year or so, and I hope you'll enjoy the book nonetheless. 

Anyway, now we've got that covered, you can start reading!