Reached Singapore

[a/n: The males in the picture are the cosplayers 'Baozi & Hana' (Coloured hair: Hana & Black hair: Baozi) and the picture in the 'External link' is the cosplayer, 'Onnies' ^^]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, i heard that Yumi is coming to today's festival." One of the staff said, excited. "Why are you so excited? It has already been announced." Another staff commented and the other staff nodded. "Because.. I heard that Yumi will be bringing someone with her." Another staff informed, excited. "Really? When will they arrive?" The staffs started discussing about them until the event manager came and asked them to do their work.

"Have you heard of Yumi?" One of the staff, who was supposed to be with the cosplayers, Baozi and Hana, asked and they nodded their head. "She voiced alot of characters." Baozi said in chinese and the staff nodded. "No one knows her real name though.. Like you guys, those who know her name are her close friends, the company that she is under and some staff which are close with her." The staff sighed out and they nodded.

It's the middle of the afternoon and the doors to the waiting room opened. "Sorry for coming in late." Yoojung apologized and a female walked to her side, shocking everyone. "Yumi-san? You are a twin?!" One of the staff exclaimed, shocked and she nodded. "But.. Let's keep it a secret okay?" Yoojung said in english and looked at Yoojin.

"When will you be going on stage?" Yoojin asked in english and after the organizing staff briefed them and showed them the time slot, the sisters thanked her and went to look for a chair and sat down. "OMG! It's them! It's really them! Baozi and Hana!" Yoojin fangirled and started speaking in japanese due to her excitement.

"You know us?" Hana asked and Yoojin nodded. "Who wouldn't? You two rule over the whole yaoi cosplay department." Yoojin complimented them in chinese. "Thank you." Baozi thanked her in chinese as well. "Hey, we are having a dinner together later. Want to join?" Another cosplayer, Onnies, asked and they nodded with a smile.