Ending of event

[a/n: Click on 'external link' for the second song :) ]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Before the event ends, Honey-chan will perform 2 Miku-chan's song." Yoojung said and Yoojin stood in the middle with the microphone stand in front of her. "Music.. Start." Yoojin said and the music played with the music video playing on the big screen behind her.

As she is performing the song 'Love Words', she pulled her sister to her side and they did a heart shape together. Once the first song ended, she performed the second song right after, which is 'Thank You (39)', a song thanking the fans. As she is dancing and singing along, the crowd and the cosplayers are singing along as well.

When the song ended and she did the ending pose, the crowd cheered loudly, making her smile. "Arigatou minnasan." Yoojin thanked while bowing respectfully and smiled. Soon, the event ended and they went backstage. "Yu-chan! I can't believe you! You and nii-chan didn't even tell me that i was going to perform!" Yoojin shouted at her sister and smacked their manager's arm a little hard.

"Eh? Hana-san, Baozi-san, long time no see." Yoojin greeted in chinese with a smile. "Great performance." Hana complimented. "Thank you." Yoojin thanked in chinese. "It was a shock. I didn't know you are Miku's voice." Onnies said and Yoojin smiled. "Ah! Hana. I got you Tiffany's autograph but i left it back home. Why don't you come to the recording studio and i'll pass it to you?" Yoojin suggested, shocking them.

"You mean.. The place where seiyuus work?" They questioned and Yoojin nodded like it's perfectly normal. "Come in the afternoon alright?" Yoojin said with a smile and went to where her sister and their manager are. "Should we head back now? I have recordings to do for the whole week." Yoojin groaned. "Sure, let's head back. I'm beat too." Yoojung agreed.