The date

It's weekend and after putting on their nicest outfit they have, Jongup is at the meeting area, waiting for Yoojin so they can meet Cheonjae together. Jongup is wearing a plain grey shirt, a dark blue pants, white high top sneakers and a black hooded jacket. "Mian oppa, waited long?" Yoojin apologized as she panted since she rushed over.

She's wearing a plain white shirt, navy blue skirt, white tights, light pink normal sneakers and a pastel pink hooded jacket and she is taking a hand bag with her. "Ani, i reached here not long ago as well." Jongup said with a smile and she heaved a sigh of relieve. "Shall we go then?" Yoojin asked and Jongup nodded.

When they reached the cafe where they will be meeting Cheonjae, both of them took a seat which is at a corner. "Oppa, you should sit beside me." Yoojin said and Jongup sat beside her while she sat beside the glass wall. "We came 5 minutes early.. Shall we order something to drink?" Jongup questioned, taking the initiative, surprising Yoojin a little.

"Mm.. Le-let's do that." Yoojin answered once her shock is gone. "Oppa, shall i pay for my drink?" Yoojin questioned but Jongup shook his head while smiling. "Guys should pay during 'dates' right?" Jongup said and in that moment, Yoojin's heart just skipped a beat as he is too charming.

"What's your drink? I'll go and order." Jongup said. "Ah.. One iced chocolate. Gomawo." Yoojin replied and Jongup went to the counter after nodding his head. *Wh-what just happened?! Why did i just looked at him with flowers all over him, like in animes or mangas?* Yoojin wondered, still confused.

"Yoojin-ah, your drink." Jongup said as he placed the iced chocolate in front of her. "G-gomawo." She thanked and took a sip after stirring it a little. "Oppa, are you drinking coffee?" Yoojin asked when he saw Jongup taking a sip of his drink. "Mm, it's mocha." Jongup replied and Yoojin nodded her head.

Soon, Cheonjae arrived and he went straight to Yoojin's table and sat at the opposite seat. "Cheonjae oppa, long time no see." Yoojin greeted. "How long has it been since i last saw you?" Cheonjae questioned. "Probably after we turned 13." Yoojin answered dully and Cheonjae nodded.

"So.. This is the guy you are dating?" Cheonjae asked and both of them nodded their heads. "He looks familiar.. An idol?" Cheonjae questioned and Jongup nodded. "Annyeonghseyo, i'm Moon Jongup from B.A.P." Jongup introduced himself.

"Hmm? So you are dating an idol now huh? I guess that even without your appa's influence, his company will break you two up anyways." Cheonjae said in a spiteful manner, angering Yoojin. "Well.. If you have nothing else to talk about, we'll just take our leave." Yoojin said and pulled Jongup along with her.

"Wait. I have to see you two dating so i can report it to sajangnim." Cheonjae announced and Yoojin sighed out. "Knock yourself out." Yoojin groaned and they walked out of the cafe. "Yoojin-ah, where will we be going then?" Jongup asked, curious and confused. "Oppa, want to watch an anime movie with me that came out not long ago?" Yoojin suggested and Jongup agreed.

*If it's in the dark then we don't have to keep acting. The cinema is the best place.* Yoojin thought and smiled to herself. After buying two tickets, Jongup looked at her. "Yoojin-ah, want to buy anything to eat or drink while watching the movie?" Jongup asked. "We just drank and i'm not that hungry.. Oppa, why not buy something you like and we can share?" Yoojin suggested and Jongup agreed with a smile.

During the movie, both of them unknowingly got closer to each other and even sit like any lovey-dovey couples would. When the movie ended, Jongup looked at her. "It's already late evening. Want to eat dinner?" Jongup asked and Yoojin nodded her head with a smile and held his hand as they exited the cinema.

After spending more time talking during dinner, they knew more about each other yet she still have not talked about her being a twin to him. "Jongup oppa, i want to try this." Yoojin said excitedly while pointing to the UFO machine as they decided to walk around in an arcade near the restaurant after eating dinner.

"Ah. I want to give it a go as well." Jongup said the both of them decided to try it. They wanted to try at least once but after getting into it, they failed multiple times as they decided to get the soft toy. "Oppa.. How many times have we tried it?" Yoojin asked in a slightly whined tone, ready to give up.

Just then, Jongup got the soft toy, shocking her yet at the same time, she's happy that at the spur of the moment, she kissed him right on the lips and not anywhere else. When she realized what she did, both of them blushed and became embarrassed and the atmosphere turned awkward.

*Shit! What am i thinking?! What am i doing?! Pabo! Pabo!* Yoojin kept blaming herself. *What just.. Huh? Why did.. Argh! Nan molla.* Jongup became all confused and can't even comprehend what's going on anymore. In the midst of all that, Cheonjae took a photo of their kiss and took off. "Umm.. Le-let's go now, shall we?" Jongup took the lead and Yoojin went along with him as she still can't come to her senses.