The surprise event

A week since the recording ended, the music video came out and the surprise event for Hatsune Miku's fans was announced a day after the music video released. The one day surprise event is being held at an anime convention, at the concert stage which is being shared amongst the cosplayers and Yoojung only.

"Oh? Baozi-san, Hana-san. We meet again." Yoojung greeted in chinese as they went to the venue to look at their booth and the stage for the anime convention which is three days away. "Umm.." They looked at her with a confused expression as they do not know whether she's Yoojung or Yoojin.

"I'm Yumi." Yoojung said and they finally smiled. "Yumi-chan, long time no see." Hana and Baozi greeted in chinese as well. "Yumi, what is the 'Hatsune Miku surprise event' about?" Hana asked and Yumi smiled. "You'll know during the event. I think you will be surprise as well so anticipate it." Yoojung said in chinese with a wink and went to help out with the stage things.

Soon, the event is the next day and Yoojin is nervous yet excited but a little scared as well. "Jin, we did a last minute check just now and everything is a go for tomorrow so rest assure and just have fun." Their manager said and Yoojin smiled. "Hai, wakatta." Yoojin answered with a smile.

Next day came and after wearing her black mini skirt and a long sleeve shirt that looks like their japanese high school uniform, she put on a little make-up, tied her hair in two ponytails and wore a pair of black socks that reached her knee and a black high-top sneakers with bright pink shoe lace. "Let's go." Their manager said and drove her to the venue.

On the other hand, Yoojung is emceeing and talking to the cosplayers on stage, entertaining the audience as she is stalking the time for Yoojin to arrive. *It's already 5. Where are they?!* Yoojung thought nervously while she remains a poker-face on the outside. Suddenly, a backstage staff went out on stage and after whispering something into her ear, she heaved a sigh of relieve and finally smiled from her heart.

"The main reason why we are all here is because of Miku-chan, right?" Yoojung asked and the audience cheered. "Because of this surprise event, we have locked out the medias who have come in. All of you can take videos and photos but.. Please do not upload them anywhere as her seiyuu like to keep it as anonymous but since all of you have requested, we decided to pull her on stage and let all of you see her." Yoojung said with a smile, making the audience and the cosplayers anticipating.

"Huh? What is this? I never hear anything about this." Yoojin said but was pushed onto the stage, making her stand beside Yoojung. "Please welcome the seiyuu of Miku-chan, Honey-chan!" Yoojung introduced Yoojin and the crowd went silent with shock. "Isn't that Yumi-chan?" "They look so alike." The crowd started murmuring while the cosplayers are shocked as well and Yoojung cleared her throat.

"Yes, she's my younger identical twin sister." Yoojung said but no reactions. "I told you this is a bad thing. No one likes or even knows me and now, they'll hate Miku-chan too." Yoojin said, close to tears as she glared at her sister and the cosplayers noticed. "Should we do something?" The cosplayers discussed amongst themselves softly.

"I'm going." Yoojin said but was stopped by her sister as she pulled her hand. "Don't you want to listen to her perform live for you?" Yoojung asked and the crowd suddenly cheered, shocking Yoojin that she went speechless. "What?! Perform? What do you want me to perform in the first place?" Yoojin questioned. "You'll see." Yoojung said and looked at the crowd.