Substituting Yoojung

The next day, when Yoojin went to TS practice studio to practice with B.A.P, she noticed that only the members are there. "Yoojin-ah, you are finally dating our Jonguppie huh?" Youngjae said and Daehyun teased her, making her blush. "Yah, stop it." Himchan stopped them before she burst out crying.

"Well.. We are just happy that Jonguppie chose you instead of some woman that we don't even know." Yongguk said and she smiled. "Umm.. Oppas.. Where are the dancers?" Yoojin asked, confused. "We kind of lied to you about having practice today." Youngjae said, confusing her even more.

"To.. Celebrate the two of dating." Himchan said even before she could ask why and she automatically smiled while blushing a little. "Let's start then." Yoojin said and they agreed. As they are eating while chatting happily, Yoojin's phone vibrated and she slipped out of the party and went to the roof.

"Nii-chan? Doushita?" Yoojin answered, curious. "Gomen Jin-chan. I accidentally overbooked Yoojung so she can't make it to the recordings for two weeks. Can you take over her role?" Their manager requested. "And there's some work for you as well so you can do those on your free time." He added and Yoojin sighed.

"How long will i be there? I just took a month long leave." Yoojin said and their manager apologized continuously. "Wakatta yo nii-chan. I'll do it. Let's start recording once i reach." Yoojin said with a smile and their manager heaved a sigh of relieve. *Now.. How should i handle the leave?* She wondered as she tried her best to think of a perfect excuse.

The next day, after telling TS her reason for having to leave for Japan, they unexpectedly agreed, shocking her but she went back to her poker face in a few seconds. After thanking them, she went to find Jongup. "Oppas, Jonguppie oppa. I have to go to Japan again for some thing. I'll be back in a few weeks." Yoojin informed Jongup and the members and they nodded their head.

"Take care of yourself." Jongup said as he hugged her and she hugged back. "Mm.. I will. You too oppa." Yoojin said and Jongup smiled. "Yah, buy souvenirs for us." Youngjae said, ruining their moment and she laughed. "Araseoyo Youngjae oppa." Yoojin said and Youngjae smiled.