idk anymore

I honestly dont even know what to say at this point besides im sorry.

Hello again.

How are you?

I hope you're all well, and that you dont hate me too much. Things have been pretty hectic lately and i dont know ive been in a jam in terms of writing material.

Its times like this where i wish that i had a youtube channel or something so this would be more intimate(???) i dont know.

I just wanted to take a moment to say that i love you all very much and wanted to thank you for everything. I love reading your comments.

Anyway THE FUCKING ALBUM JESUS CHRIST WTF HOLY SHIT. its gr8. Like woah. Also calum has been making me feel some sort of way lately and i think one reason i havent updated in forever is because ive been obsessed with tøp. Like its getting bad. I hate myself. Josh is just such a UGH ( all i vould think of was arm chair) but yeah.

So i am working on that new chapter but idk when it will be up honestly. Plus im working on that new calum fic. And i have school so.

Hahaha i hate my english teacher so much i hope she accidentally chokes on some fruit cake. I had an emotional break down in her class but thats a story for another time :) maybe if you want that yt channel. Idk man hmu. HAPPY HOLIDAYS :) sorry this was so short i just wanted to talk. Love you guys

~ Hailey

OH BTW IF YOU WANNA SEE WHAT IM UP TO MY SNAPCHAT IS htt.p
rn my story consists of a festive fetus and my fraaans so yeah !