13.

A/N: so im still writing this on my tablet which means that I cant upload any media files. As soon as I get my laptop back I will though I promise. This better work.
********

~Michael's P.O.V.~

"Did she answer?"

"What did she say?"

"I can't believe you actually fûcking said anything. Oh my god!"

  I was bombarded with questions and jumbled phrases as soon as the words left my mouth. After the initial shock of what I said hit the three guys around me, they could not contain their surprise.

  My hands were covering my face, hiding my reddened cheeks from those around me. Those who were currently loosing their minds.

   "Can you guys please just calm down?" I tried to reason with them. I dont think they were going for it, though.

"For fûcks sake mike! You havnt even met this girl." Calum shot up from the coffee table, and started pacing in front of me and luke.

"Yeah, she made that pretty clear, thanks." I said sarcastically, picking my legs up from Luke's body and swinging them down in front of me so that I was sitting up straight.

"Could you stop doing that, mate? Its making me nervous." luke said politely, referring to Calum's pacing.

"I think we should all just calm down," Ashton offered. "If Mikey says he loves her then who are we to tell him that he doesn't." Ashton has always been the reasonable one. It makes sense that he doesnt want any of us flustered.

"We're his friends." Calum chimed in.

I looked over to Luke who was nibbling mindlessly at his thumb. He glanced at me, quickly moving his fingers away from his face.

I sighed loudly before standing up, and making my way to the front door.

"Where are you going?" Calum asked, probably surprised that id ditch band practice like this. Im not going to lie, this is out of character for me. Id be surprised too.

"Im leaving," I tell him. "and luke is coming with me." I walk back to the couch and grab Luke's hand, pulling him up, and dragging him to the front door.

"I am?"

"He is?"

"You are."

"Why are you leaving?" Ashton asked as I opened the door.

"Because Calum is angry, and you're being all real-life-old-manish, and I cant do this right now." I blurt out. They all go quite. "Luke is the only one i can tolerate right now, so we're leaving."

I lead luke out of the house before slamming the door shut. God those two could be so frustrating sometimes. Why couldnt they just help me out for once?

I make my way over the green lawn to my car, unlocking the doors so luke could get inside. He hops in, trying to fit all of his long limbs into the tiny vehicle. I start the car and speed out of the driveway.

"Where are we going?" luke asked, looking out of the dirty window. Hmm..

"Car wash." I state blandly as I fumble with the radio dials, struggling to keep my eyes on the road.

Luke scoffed, his fingers tapping his knees to the beat of the song on the radio. "We skipped practice to get your car washed?"

It did seem pretty silly.

"No. We skipped practice because I couldnt be around those dickheads any longer." He laughed knowingly.

"Hey, mike?" luke asked.

"What?" I pulled into the drive through car wash, rolling down my window to hand the money the the worker lady.

"What did chessa say when you told her?" I rolled my window back up, and pulled up onto the tire tracks.

"She uhm, didn't want to talk about it." I ran a hand through my messy hair and looked over to luke. He had a sad smile on his face, matching the expression on mine.

"Hey, it's ok man. Ill talk to her tomorrow and work it out. It was crazy for me to tell her how I was feeling anyway." I shrug, and sit back, watching the colored soap run down the front of my car.

"Don't listen to Calum, Michael. We all know he's just jealous he cant keep a girl for more then three days at a time." we both laugh at how true Luke's statement was. I remeber the one time Calum got with the most popular girl in school, Alex. He though she was the one  for a whole two seconds before dumping her just like all the others. What a joke.

"Yeah I know. Thanks, luke."

"Any time, Mikey. Any time."