Ah, Christmas. Time for presents and drama!! 8D

SniperHunter

"Hey Sans! How are ya? *hugs*"

Sans: *smiles* I've been doing great, kiddo! I'm just helping Pap get ready for Christmas.

Papyrus: SANS! Who are you talking to? *notices you and smiles* Oh! Welcome Human! Would you like to help us wrap presents?

@Sly4Anime

"So Sans.....my friend has been talking to me.

Heheheheheh I think you know where this is going.

*grabs rope and chair* hey Kit? I'll need some help

*grabs Soriel fanfic.*"

Kit: *smirks* With please~~

Sans: KIT! NO! I-I GOTTA WRAP PRESENTS!!

Kit: You can't run from the ultimate ship!!

Sans: NO!!

The_UnDead_Ghoul

"H-hi there... * waves and smiles shyly* umm... Could y-you teach me h-h-how to do good puns? My brother is such a BONER when its me making puns... Also before I forget *grabs neon blue headphones and places on your neck* sorry it's nearly Christmas and I was running out of ideas so yeah my bad. Also * hugs you and kisses your cheek quickly* ... I was dared to so don't make me have a bad time.... *blushes a icy blue*"

Sans: Aw, kiddo! How sweet of ya! Thanks! Merry Christmas to you too!

Devilwolf_Noble

"How... exactly DID you get your "special" attack, the gaster blaster"

Sans: ...

-Le Flashback-

Gaster: Okay, Sans. Are you ready? This time tell me ahead of time if you start to feel weak.

Young Sans: *nods* Alright, pop! *his eye starts glowing and concentrates really hard but nothing pops up, he starts panting* Dad, I-I'm starting to get pretty tired.

Gaster: Okay, let's stop for today. We'll try again tomorrow.

Young Sans: ...

Gaster: What's wrong, Sans?

Young Sans: I'm never going to do it...

Gaster: *kneels down to his height* Now what makes you say that?

Young Sans: This is the 15th time we tried! No progress has been made...

Gaster: *picks him up* Sans, just because you haven't summoned it yet, doesn't mean you won't summon it ever. You just got to have hope.

Young Sans: *pauses then nods his head and hugs him*

Gaster: Heh. *rubs his head* Come on, let's go home. Mother might have dinner prepared.

Young Sans: Do you think my baby brother is born yet?

Gaster: *chuckles* We'll see.

-Le Other Flashback-

Younger Papyrus: *About 5 years home and walks into the house* Sans, I'm home.

Sans: Hey, welcome home, little bro! I was starting supp--!!

Papyrus: *is pretty bruised and has a black eye*

Sans: *runs to him and kneels down to his height* Pap!! Are you okay?! What happened?!

Papyrus: ...

Sans: Papyrus, please tell me!!

Papyrus: ... *tears build up in his eyes* You remember those guys I was telling you about the other day?

Sans: *looks in shock then anger as his eye starts glowing*

Papyrus: S-Sans...?

Sans: Do you know where they went?

-Later-

Bully #1: Heh, you showed that pipsqueek!

Bully #2: Yeah, I know, I'm awesome.

Bully #3: Man, he was a total loser.

Sans: *walks up to them* Excuse me... Are you the little brats that hurt my brother?

Bully #2: Why should we tell you?

*Bullies look in shock*

Sans: *has summoned his first and giant Gaster Blaster* I suggest you start running, otherwise... *eye glows brighter and more fierce* You're going to have a BAD TIME!!

--

Sans: And ever since I was able to summon those pretty easily. Well, depending the situation, obviously.

lizzysapp1

"This may be too personal but, do you miss Gaster? Mabye for Christmas I'll find a way to get him back for ya! *Gaster slowly appears and the disappears* So far, I might be able to."

Sans: *referring to the first part* But of course, I miss my old man. *continues to wrap presents* That's like saying would I miss ketchup if it was wiped from the undergro-- *turns around and see Gaster rises*

Gaster: S...S...S-A-N-S...

Sans: D-Dad...?

Gaster: *vanishes*

Papyrus: *from the other room* Sans? Who were you talking to? *walks in the room* Sans!! What happened?! You look scared to the bone!!

Sans: I-It's...It's nothing...