Nightmares (Minor Spoilers)

@FlowerMist7432

Sans: Yes. In fact the most recent one, Pap had to help me...

-Flashback-

Papyrus: *asleep in his bed*

*A scream can be heard from the other room*

Papyrus: Wha?! Sans!! *runs to Sans' room* Sans?! Are you alright?! *enters*

Sans: *on his bed, hugging his knees, sobbing*

Papyrus: Oh... Another nightmare... *walks to Sans' bed* Sans...? Are you alright?

Sans: *shakes his head no* P-Pap... Just leave me alone...

Papyrus: I'm afraid I can't do that, brother. I can tell that you're upset, but I will be right here... Now, do you want to talk about it?

Sans: ...

Papyrus: Well...?

Sans: Pap, I can't you wouldn't understand...

Papyrus: What?! Why?!

Sans: I just can't...

Papyrus: Why?! Because of the timelines?!

Sans: *looks in shock* Wait... How did you?

Papyrus: I've known about it for years, Sans. Your experiments, your visions, resets, everything! So why don't you want to tell me? Are you afraid of me disowning you?

Sans: ... Yea, y-you're right on the money, Pap...

Papyrus: *hugs him* Sans... I would never hate you, your my family, my ONLY family. I would never look down on you... I love you, brother.

Sans: P-Papyrus... *cries into his shoulder* I-I love you too...

--

Sans: Yea, but I'm all better now. At least I know now that Pap knows what's going on.