FINALLY UPDATE!! (Now with questions!)

@happy-tree-friends

"Hey, wazzup? I gotta question for you and it's pretty good... (Here goes nothin')

*Points at sans "shoes"* WHAT ARE THOSE?!"

Sans: Uh... Shoes.

@Dreammaster1065

"Hi i am skullie the skeleton. Can i .... uuummm sorry if i am shy this is my first time meeting you so can i hang out with you something? #Blushes"

Sans: *shrugs and smiles* Sure, kiddo. Why not.

@lol1020

"Wait, where the flower?"

Sans: ....... Let's... Not talk about it.

@GamerGirl424

Sans: I can deal with the haters of the game. However, the haters of my bro, *left eye glows* They're gonna have a BAD TIME.

@__sans__

"Hey sans, how can you tell when a skeletons lying?"

Sans: When you see right through him.

Papyrus: *from the other room* SANS STOP WITH THOSE STUPID PUNS

@fangirlyoutubr

"Hey I think you are a very cute skeleton and I was wondering if you'd like to go on I'm a date?"

Sans: Sorry, I'm off the market right now.

Kit: Lies, you just have a crush on Toriel.

Sans: KIT GET OUT OF YOU

Kit: *maniacal laughter*

@ReusedColours

"I ship you with Grillby so much." and "Sans please help me. I'm running a confessions blog and I'm drowning in sin. This is one of the confessions in the inbox: "I want to get dunked on by sans, sexually."

Help me please."

Sans: *looks in disgust*

((Sorry, I ship Soriel, however I do imagine a friendship love between them! Also, that's scary but hilarious!! XD))

@DaisyLangsdale

"My friend gave everyone Undertale nicknames and insisted he was Sans, but he can't make jokes, so please can you give me some for him to tell?"

Sans: *hands you a joke book*

@Robotic_Killer

"Sans, if Papyrus where to dissapear, what would you do?"

Sans: *left eye glows* We all seen what happens if that ever happens.