Chapter 14

Chapter 14

He wanted to close the gap between our lips but I just couldn't kiss him. I thought of Joshua. I slowly put my hands on his chest and pushed him away.

"I can't do this. I'm sorry. Now could you please unlock the door?", I said while looking down and he unlocked the car.

I slowly opened the door and got out of it without saying 'Bye.'

I walked towards my house and got my keys from my bag. I looked back to the car and saw Seungcheol with a small smile on his face. I turned back to my door and opened it.

I went upstairs and saw that the door to my room wasn't closed like usual. I got inside and saw Joshua sitting on my bed.

Our eyes met and he immediatly stood up.

"Sooyeon? I'm sorry. I don't know what happened to me.", he put his hands on my shoulders and looked down on me with his sparkly bambi eyes.

"Joshua...it's okay.", as soon as I said that he hugged me with his long and warm arms.

"I can't believe that after all this you still forgive me...", I felt him put his head on mine.

I didn't give him a response and just hugged him back.

I also don't know why I forgive you after all that...

Maybe because I love you so much...

xxx

Joshua stayed and we talked all night. I can't believe that after everything that happened between us I still forgave him.

--------------------

I know this is a really short chapter but just because Chapter 15 is going to be really long! And also Chapter 15 is going to be the last chapter!