Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

We arrived at my house and Vernon carried me to my room. He let me down on my bed and took my bag from my shoulders so I can sit more comfortable.

"Here drink some water.", Minghao gave me his water bottle and I started to drink.

"Thank you Minghao.", I cleared my throat and wiped my tears away.

"So if you are ready to talk...can you tell us what happened?", as soon as Vernon asked I nodded with my head and sat down straight.

"So what happened is....", I told them the whole story.

"What?! Joshua pushed you that hard?! I will kill him!", Chan stood up and his hands turned into fists.

"It's okay."

"I should talk with him since he is my best friend.", Vernon took his bag and he was about to leave.

"I will go with you.", I tried to stand up but Chan held me down.

"You should stay here. It's for your own good.", I sighed and sat back down.

Vernon left and Chan and Minghao stayed with me.

Suddenly the door opened and it was...

Vernon's P.O.V

I arrived in front of Joshua's house door. I took a deep breathe and knocked on the door.

The door was opened by Joshua who looked at me sadly.

"Hey Vernon. Come in.", he fully opened the door and I entered.

"I heard everything.", he looked at me suprised.

"What did she tell you?", I told him the story that Sooyeon told me.

"How is she?"

"Hurt."

"I thought that she was also kissing him. It's just...I felt for the first time how it is to be cheated on."

"It's okay hyung. You should go and talk with her."

"I will talk with her tomorrow. You should go back now. Bye!"

"Bye hyung!", I said and left.

SooYeon's P.O.V

It was Wonwoo. He rushed over to me and apologised.

"I'm so sorry. It's all my fault! Mingyu told me yesterday that he likes a girl and he didn't know what to do. That's why I told him to go to her and suprise her with a kiss. I didn't know you were the girl he was talking about. I'm so sorry.", Wonwoo was obviously really sorry.

"Wonwoo...it's okay. It's not your fault. How would you know that I was the girl he was talking about."

"Are you really not angry? I mean I ruined your relationship with Joshua."

"It's okay. It's not your fault and it's not Mingyu's fault either. It's because Joshua didn't listen to me. So please don't apologize."

xxx

It was already dark outside and I needed a bit air. I left the house walked to the park nearby. I put my earphone inside my ear and started to listen to some music.

I tapped on 'Shuffle' and my favourite song came on.

'Taeyang - Love You To Death'

I sat down on a bench and closed my eyes. All the special memories I had with Joshua and the others.

I remembered how Joshua played his guitar for me once before we got in a relationship.

I can still remember how Joshua, Vernon and I played in the kindergarden.

They were my only friends. They were the only ones I trust.

A tear rolled down my cheek followed by more tears.

It wasn't because I was sad. It was because I was happy and thankful to Joshua, Vernon and Chan for being with me all the time.

The longer I was sitting the more it got colder. But I didn't want to go home. Not now. I started to shiver and then something warm surrounded me. It was a jacket. I looked back and saw...him. The love of my life saving me once again.

Joshua.

"What are you doing outside at this time.", he sat down next to me.

"I was just thinking."

"And obviously you were also crying.", he sighed and wiped my tears away.

I was about to thank him for wipping them away but he kissed me. I wasn't really suprised or anything. I just kissed him back and hugged him.

"I'm sorry for not listening to you."

I stopped him from talking and kissed him again.

__________________________

I'M SO SORRY! I'm really sorry for the long wait. I had a lot of stuff to do these days. I'm sorry! And the next Chapter will be up probably tomorrow or the day after tomorrow!