Chapter Two

Chapter Two

The boy came in and bowed.

"So here is your new classmate! Please introduce yourself!", we all looked at him and some of the girls were saying that he is really handsome.

"Hello! I'm Xu Minghao! I'm from China and moved to Korea because of personal problems. Please take good care of me."

"MingHao please take a seat next to Vernon!", Vernon was the only one who was sitting alone.

Minghao walked towards Vernon and Vernon greeted him with a big smile.

I turned around to look at Joshua and then I noticed that Joshua was also looking that way and when I turned around our faces were a few inches away from each other.

We stared at each other for a while and then Joshua looked at my lips. He closed his eyes and then bit his lips. I turned around and looked at my teacher who was writing something on the black board.

"I'm sorry.", Joshua apologised.

I looked at him and he was facepalming himself. I stopped him from doing it again. Then the clock rang and it was break. Joshua wanted to stand up but I stopped him.

"Why are you sorry?"

He looked at me and smiled. Then he took my hand and put it on his chest.

"Because I am head over heels in love with you."

I couldn't believe what he said and let my head fall down on his chest. He laughed and patted my head.

"I need an answer."

"I like you too!"

Joshua lifted my head and looked at me. His eyes were piercing me.

"Are you serious?!"

"Y-Yes I am.", he looked like he was really suprised.

He was about to say something but Vernon interrupted him.

"That new guy is awesome!", I turned around look at him and he saw that my hand was on Joshua's chest.

"Why is your hand on his chest?", he looked at us and I took my hand away from Joshua's chest.

"It's because he wanted me to feel his uniform. The texture is really interesting.", Joshua just nodded to everything I said.

"Okay...Well! I actually wanted ask something. Can Minghao sit with us at lunch today?", Minghao waved at us at the back and I smiled.

"Of course! Why not? Joshua do you have anything against it?", Joshua shook his head and took out his books for the next lesson.

"Thank you!", both Vernon and Minghao said.

xxx

We were now at lunch and we talked with the new guy Minghao who is really friendly and funny. Joshua was sitting next to me as usual and on the other side Chan.

I finished my food and wanted to put my plate away but a hand stopped me. I looked up and saw Minghao.

"Don't stand up. I will put it away.", I thanked him and looked at Joshua who was just sitting there doing nothing.

I sat down and Joshua leaned in my ear.

"After the lunch meet me on the rooftop.", he walked away and Minghao came back.

"Where is Joshua? Is he always so quiet?"

"Yes...he is but when you get to know him he is really friendly and he smiles a lot!", Vernon said and stood up to put his plate away.

I smiled at Minghao and he smiled back.

"Thank you for putting my plate away!"

"No problem."

I laughed and Minghao smiled.

"Well I need to go now. Sorry! Have a good time together!", I took my bag and went out of the cafeteria.

I started to walk to the rooftop. I arrived at the top and saw Joshua who was sitting on the couch. Yeah we have a couch on the rooftop. I walked towards him and sat down next to him. He looked at me and smiled.

"Thank you for coming!", he took my hand and we intertwined our fingers.

I looked at our hands and smiled at the fact that he likes me too.

"I wanted to ask you something.", he suddenly stood up and took his hand away from mine

He went to the table and I saw that there was something. It looked like a gift. I also stood up and walked to him. He turned around saw that I was already there. He gave me the gift and wanted me to open it.

"Please don't lose it. It shows how much I love you."

I opened it and it was a necklace. I opened it once again and it was a a cute necklace.

"Oh my god! Joshua!"

"Yes?"

"Thank you so much. I love it and I will never lose it!", I hugged him tight and he hugged me back.

My arms were around his neck and his were around my waist.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?", he whispered in my ear.

"Yes I would love to be your girlfriend!"

__________________________

That's the end of chapter 2!