Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

I was so done with their shit and just left the nurse room. The next class started in a few minutes. I made my way to the class and then heard a really loud noise coming from behind me.

I looked back and saw that Seungcheol shoved Joshua against the wall. I know that he was my boyfriend and all but I was so done that I just ignored them.

I noticed that some students surrounded them and Vernon came over to me.

"Why are Joshua and Seungcheol fighting?", he asked me having a worried look on his face.

"I don't know and I don't care.", I gave him a cold look and left him alone.

I walked to the classroom and saw that noone was in there. They were probably watching two idiots fighting. I sat down on my seat and took out my books.

After a while the bell rang and all the students ran to their seats including Joshua and Seungcheol. Both of them were coveres in wounds and blood. I shook my head and minded my own business.

The class started as soon as our teacher entered. His name was Mr. Kwon. He was a pretty chill and cool teacher. We all liked him.

"Hello everyone! We'll be working on history projects! I will put you into groups of two!", he started putting people together.

I prayed to god that I would be in a group with Vernon. But OF COURSE I HAD TO BE IN A GROUP WITH SEUNGCHEOL! I let my head fall on my table. In the corner of my eyes I saw Seungcheol smirking.

I slapped his chest the back of my hand and turned around to look at Vernon with this one girl called Yeeun. He was pretty happy.

I looked over to Joshua who was in a group with my enemy Nayeon. I glared at him and he did the same. I was kinda suprised and then he sweetly smiled at Nayeon.

I just mouthed 'You're dead' and looked at Seungcheol who was whining in pain. I smirked and rubbed his chest with my hand.

"I'm so sorry.", I glanced at Joshua who was shocked.

"It's okay but-"

"Are you still hurt?", I tried to look as cute as possible and saw Joshua glaring in the corner of my eyes.

Seungcheol smiled at me and I realized that his smile is pretty cute. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT SOOYEON! YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND!

"So when are we going to work on it?", he asked me.

"What about you come over to my house today?", I tried to say it loud enough so Joshua would hear it and apparently he did.

"Okay? Let's do it like that!", he smiled again and I felt warm inside.

I tried to stop that feeling but it came back as soon as he smiled again.

"By the way do you have to go to detention today?"

"No! It's tomorrow.", after he said that I nodded and then the bell rang.

It was time to go home now. We packed our stuff.

"Now let's go!", I took him by the hand and we left the school.

xxx

We were on the way to my house and behind us were Joshua and Nayeon. Nayeon was clinging into his arm and laughing like a 5 year-old kid. I looked down and then noticed that I was still holding Seungcheol's hand.

"Why are you still holding my hand when you have a boyfriend?", he asked me out of nowhere.

I got embarrassed and wanted to remove hand but he held onto my hand tighter.

"I was just asking. I didn't tell you to stop holding it.", he smirked and then we arrived at home.

I took out my keys and then unlocked the door. I went inside first and Seungcheol followed me.

He walked towards the living room but I pulled him upstairs to my room. I opened the door and he got inside first. After I got inside I closed the door.

xxx

It got late and Seungcheol had to go. I opened the door and Seungcheol got outside. I also went outside to say 'Bye' and then I saw Joshua going home. I guess he brought Nayeon home. Seungcheol hugged me out of nowhere and I hugged him back.

"See you tomorrow!", he let go and made his way to the other side of the street.

Before I could get inside something held me tight. I looked back and it was Joshua.

"Sooyeon?"

"Hm?"

"I have something to say."

"Wh-", I wanted to finish my sentence but Joshua kissed me.

I was pretty suprised but I enjoyed the kiss.

_________________

End of Chapter Twelve!! I hope you liked it!! Chapter 13 is coming soon!! And thanks for 5k+ reads!!! ❤