Chapter Three

Chapter Three

"We should go back to the classroom.", I said and held his hand.

"Do you want Vernon and Chan to know it?"

"Hmm...I mean they are our best friends. They should know."

"Okay! Let's go and tell them!"

xxx

"WHAT?! YOU TWO ARE TOGETHER?!", Vernon and Chan were really suprised.

Joshua and I both laughed and nodded. The two of them suddenly hugged us and said:

"GOOD LUCK! WE HOPE YOU WILL NEVER BREAK UP!"

xxx

School was over and I was at home doing my homework while skyping with Vernon, Chan and Joshua.

It was always like that we four always skype together while doing our homework.

"Do you have number four? I only have one, two, three, five, six, seven(teen), eight, nine and ten.", Vernon asked all of us.

"Yes I have it.", Dino answered and showed it to the camera so Vernon can write it down.

I heard some coming towards my room.

"Wait I think my mom is coming.", I closed the screen of my laptop and acted like I was doing my homework.

The person didn't even knock and just entered.

It was my mom with some cookies and milk.

"Here eat something!"

"Thank you mom!"

She left the room and closed the door. I opened the screen and saw that everyone was gone.

"What? Why did they go?"

10 minutes later someone knocked on my door this time it was Joshua, Vernon and Chab.

"What are you all doing here?"

"Tomorrow is no school so let's have a movie marathon.", Chan said while turning on my TV.

I sighed and sat down on my bed. Joshua smiled at me and sat down next to me.

"Is everything okay?", he asked me and held my hand.

"Yes...I think."

"Come here.", I came closer and he leaned in to kiss me.

We were really close and our lips touched. Vernon and Chan sat down on the floor. Joshua and I continued kissing and Vernon and Chan didn't even notice.

My hands cupped his cheeks and his arms were around my waist. Joshua started to lay down on my bed and he pulled me closer. Vernon turned around and saw us.

"Can you all just not make out. We are trying to watch movie.", he paused the movie and we stopped kissing.

We sat down just like earlier and Vernon turned around once in a while to check if we are kissing.

"I'm sorry.", Joshua whispered into my ear.

"Don't apologize.", I whispered in his ear.

He cupped my cheeks and gave me a peck on the lips. I put his hands away and warned him because of Vernon.

We watched the whole Harry Potter series and Vernon and Chan were already asleep in the second movie.

I looked at Joshua and he looked at me. I smiled at him and we laid down on my bed. We cuddled and once in a while Joshua gave me a peck on the lips.

"You are so beautiful."

"You are so handsome."

Few minutes later we fell asleep.

xxx

Today was Saturday! Vernon and Chan woke up first. They took pictures of me and Joshua while we were sleeping.

"GOOD MORNING YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP NOW!", Vernon shouted as loud as he could.

I stretched my arms and Joshua pulled me closer to him. Vernon put Joshua's arms away from me.

"NOT IN THE MORNING! WE HAVE TO EAT BREAKFAST NOW!"

I never knew that Vernon can be so strict.

"Hyung! Don't shout!", Chan shouted at Vernon.

"I'm sorry.", Vernon apologised and turned into the old Vernon.

I started to laugh and Joshua pulled me closer even though Vernon was still looking. He kissed me and hugged me tight. Chan closed his eyes and Vernon pulled me out of the bed.

"Your mom will be angry."

"B-but..."

"Yeonie we can do it later.", Joshua winked at me and Vernon was shocked.

"Let's eat some breakfast now!"

We went downstairs and my mom was not at home. We made some kimbap and it was delicious.

"What should we do today?", Vernon asked us.

"Let's go to the mall!", As soon as Chan said that we all looked at him.

"What? That was just an idea.", he started to pout and I patted his head.

"Let's go to the amusement park! We should also call Minghao."

As soon as Joshua heard the name 'Minghao' he choked.

"What's wrong?", Chan asked him.

"Nothing. I'm okay.", he smiled at us.

Vernon called Minghao and he was in.

We made our way to the amusement park.

________________

Chapter 4 coming soon!