I Love You Nerd [END]

Start from the beginning

"Well... She move out." Will said

"Move out? You mean gone for good? Like never coming back?!" I smiled

"Maybe, I saw her and her family packing their things up. I heard her Dad's company went to bankrupt so they're leaving." Will smiled

"I'm just glad Pammy's gone but I feel sorry for her, I'm not that heartless." I smiled.

"I know, you may appear a bitch but you have good heart." Will pinch my cheeks softly

"Hey can I ask a question? It may seem to be private; it's okay if you don't want to answer." He said, "Sure." I smiled.

"Well... do you have someone you like?" he frowned at me,

"Wel...I-" a picture of someone suddenly flash in my mind.

It was Nathan, I suddenly remember all the good things and the crazy time I had with him. I knew that... I knew that I was in love with him. I'm just too scared to go back there; I'm scared to be serious in love again.

As you all know I had a bad experience with love because of this idiot standing in front of me.

I'm scared that if I got serious with him... He might leave me and hurt me. Nathan was right, I was afraid of him hurting me but that's the risk you have to take when it comes to love.

"Elizabeth, hey? Are you okay? It's okay if you don't want to answer it, just please stop crying." Will said.

Did he just say that I was crying?

I blink a few times and wiped my tears away, "Sorry. And to answer your question...Yes I do love someone." I smiled

"Let me guess... it's Nathan right?" he smiled and I nod, "I knew it, the way he looks at me whenever I'm talking to you is so scary. He deserves you more than I do." Will kissed me on the cheeks.

"I can finally leave this place." He said

"What? You're leaving?" I asked,

"Yeah, I always wanted too I just can't because I've always been waiting for your return. Now that you've forgiven me, I can leave this place, I don't really have good memories in here except those times I spend with you." He smiled,

Tears started to fall from my eyes again, "Hey, come on Eli don't cry. I hate to see you cry, we'll still be friends like you said. You have my number and I have yours. It's not that hard to be in contact with each other, just remember that I'll always be there for you." He smiled.

Will's leaving and so is Nathan--- WAIT! NATHAN'S LEAVING?!

OH SHIT! RIGHT HE TOLD ME YESTERDAY!

NO HE CAN'T LEAVE! I HAVEN'T TOLD HIM FEELINGS!

"Oh shit! I gotta go Will!" I told him,

"I know it's about Nathan so go." He smiled.

I nod and run back but I suddenly stopped and shouted at him "HEY! WILL! I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MY FIRST LOVE!" I wave goodbye to him and run back home.

I run up to his room and knocked but he still didn't respond.

I tried turning the knob and it was open! Why didn't I think of that earlier?

"NATHAN?!" I shouted as I storm inside his room but there was no sign of him, I open his closet and all of his clothes were gone!

No! did he leave?!

So that's why he's not responding to my knocks earlier?

Sam! Call Sam! He might know!

"Sam, where is he?" I called Sam, "I can't find Nathan anywhere. I was calling his phone but it was out of service."