I Love You Nerd [END]

When I woke up Dad was gone, I got nervous for a second until he came in my room carrying a tray of foods with him.

"Morning princess." Dad greeted,

"Morning Dad." Dad kissed me on the forehead.

"Breakfast in bed," Dad placed the tray on my bed, "Thanks Dad."

"So what are you going to do today?" Dad asked,

"...I don't know."

"Do you wanna go out? So we can catch up." Dad smiled at me,

"I would love to Dad but..." I couldn't say it, I don't know why I just couldn't.

Dad smiled at me gently, "I understand." Dad kissed me again on the forehead "Finish your breakfast first 'kay?" Dad told me before he left.

I laugh softly, Dad still do know me. He knows that I'm not really much fond to breakfast so sometimes I don't finish my food.

But today is different, so I'm going to try my best to eat it all up!

After I finish my breakfast I tried knocking again in Nathan's room but he's still not answering.

"Mom! Did Nathan eat breakfast?!" I shouted,

"No." Mom answered back.

He didn't eat breakfast? That's odd, Nathan loves food! He would never decline food. Maybe he's not just ready to face me yet, after what I did. I just couldn't respond to him.

I went back to my room and took a bath, I was drying my hair when I thought cross my mind.

It's time to forgive

Dad and I are okay now, so maybe... I can forgive Will? I know how it feels like to be popular but for me it's not that important.

Popularity is everything in teenagers, but popularity is bad if it's too much. That's what happened to him, he was consumed by his popularity that it blinded him.

I need to talk to him.

I called Will and ask if we can meet, he gladly accepts. We decided to meet halfway, in that yogurt store we both love.

"Hey." He greeted,

"Hey." I smiled

"So... what do you wanna talk about?" he look tense,

"I... I just wanna tell you that I forgive you." I said,

He's eyes widened in shock, "W-what? A-are you serious?" he was stuttering.

"Yeah... I think I am. I mean, I know how popularity works, good looks, gorgeous body, likes to break the rules and of course they dated pretty girls. For you... Well you fell in love with me and of course if your friends found out about it, it will be the start of your downfall. But I'm not also saying that what you did is right, it's wrong! If you love someone you should fight for them, cause you'll lose them if you don't just like what happen to us." I told him

He walked closer to me and hold my hand "I know." He rested his forehead with mine, "And I regret not fighting for you, I regret losing you, I really wish I could turn back the time and made the right decision to fight for you. And now it can't be change I have lost you forever."

"Not forever... We're still friends. If you want too." I smiled at him

He grinned at me then hugs me really tight, "Thanks Elizabeth! You're really one of a kind." We broke away from our hug,

"I am Elizabeth Pierce after all." I winked at him, "So... Have you seen Pammy? It's a miracle that she didn't came into my house and start a fight with me" I asked Will.