Goodbye America, Hello BITCHES

"Eli alam mo ba na ang ganda, ganda mo? (Eli do you know that you're so beautiful?)" he said as he reach out and tuck a hair behind my ear. Up to this day, I still can't believe it that William Evans the most popular boy in school have asked me out! Like HOLY SHIT!

Who would have thought?!

"T-thanks" I blush. "Hey" he suddenly hold my hand, "Can I kiss you?" he asked. I blushed even more, I feel like a marshmallow right now!

W-what? kiss? I don't know.

I haven't had my first kiss yet because Will's my first boyfriend! Ever.

"Can I? Please Elizabeth?" he smiled at me, and all wishful thinking went out of the window. With just one smile... I gave up everything.

"....O-okay" I agreed, then slowly our faces closes to each other and our lips touched....

Tooot

Tooot

Tooot

Tooot

Tooot

I reached for my alarm and slammed my palm on the button to make it stop, I groaned as I look at the time.

"6:00 a.m." I sat up and stretch my arms over to my head as I yawn. What a bad dream, of all dreams why that? Is it because we're going back to the Philippines?

God! That was a total nightmare!

I fixed my bed then went down stairs to see if Mom's already awake. I smell bacon and toasted bread, yup she's awake alright.

"Mmmm... I smell something delicious." I said

"Oh you're finally awake."

"Yeah, bad dream." I sat down on the chair.

"Tell me about it." Mom placed a plate full of Bacon's and toasted bread in front of me. YUMMY!

Mom sat down on the chair across me, waiting for me to start talking.

"Come on, tell me! I am curious!"

"Aren't you always?" I chuckled,

"Elizabeth" she said with her

'Superior voice'

"Okay, okay." I said in defeat, I don't know if the closeness between mom and me is a good thing. Sometimes it is, some times its not. "It's about Will okay? I dreamed... Something about my past. You know when I was still blinded by his fake love for me" I forked a bacon and shove it inside my mouth.

What? Sometimes I'm sloppy when I eat. And it's a freaking bacon! Its a requirement to be messy when eating a bacon.

"Are you ready to see him? I mean... There's a chance you just might bump into him." Mom pours me a glass of juice.

"Mom I'm ready, I promise. I won't let him or them control my life anymore." I smiled at her

"Okay." She gave me back a smile, Mom went to her seat and started eating.

Am I really ready tho? I mean... I... I want them to see me, I want them to see the girl they used to step on. I want them to regret everything they've done to me... I want them to feel the hurt I felt before I--- The sound of the doorbell pulled me away from my thoughts.

"Let me guess, it's Jonathan." I told Mom before answering the door and... I was right. It was him.

"Hey!" he greeted, I leaned my shoulder on the door frame,