Back of Flirt

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Fuck me.

He heard my name and that's a big no-no!

Okay, deep breaths Elizabeth.

"Uhm... Hey Will..." I'm still a little caught off guard for Christ sake.

"Eliza for Elizabeth, of course, why didn't I think of that." He's amused, he is also smiling "Should have known, how stupid of me."

"Yeah uh... Elizabeth Damon... is my name" I blurt out all of sudden.

Fuck me again!

DAMON!? Of all surnames!.

"Damon? That's a nice name. Elizabeth... but I think I like the sound of Eli more." Then he suddenly looks like he remembers something, he shot me a confused look.

I wanna punch myself in the throat. There's no way he won't recognized me, this is it. This is the end.

"You okay there?" I ask,

He nods, "It's just you have the same name of someone I used to date before."

"Someone?" my voice almost cracked.

"Nothing, she's from my past. She's not really that very important."

That shouldn't have hurt but it did, till now he can still hurt me. I'm just really a trash for him, aren't I? I wish I didn't ask, I want to cry right now and kick him in the balls. I choke back my tears.

"She? Now I'm interested." I tease him but I really want to slap him the face so hard.

"I said she's not important so let's just drop it." His voice got a little stern and his jaw is fixed in a tight line "I... Gotta go, I have to meet up with my friends, catch you later... Elizabeth." He smiles at me then wave goodbye and walk away, he seems to be in a rush and a little hot-headed when I ask who that fucking girl is.

If only he knew that I know who the fuck she is.

Me.

**********

Sam,  Jonathan, and Steven pick me up when they were done playing. We drop Steven on their house then drove back to ours. Jonathan jog to his room to take a bath while Sam and I are in the kitchen eating.

"Will found out my name," I said, Sam, stop chewing on his pizza as he looks at me. He places the pizza back on the box "How the hell did he find out?"

I start picking up the topping on the pizza and eats them, "He overheard me and Shelly."

"So what? He knows who you are now?"

I shake my head "No, told him a surname. I really thought I was busted."

"He still doesn't know who you are?" He asks as he frowns at me and I nod, "I always knew he was stupid but not that stupid."

"So I was thinking..." I start,

"No." Sam oppose right away,

"You didn't even let me finish." I protest

"Don't have too, I can see with that mischievous grin on your face." I pick the pizza he was eating awhile ago and finish it in two bites.

"He likes me, he's into me. I can use that to my advantage." I start, "If he doesn't know who I really am then this is the perfect situation."

He frowns at me once again "No... no way, are you planning on actually dating that mother fucker?" A wicked smile appears on my lips "You're just as stupid as he is." Sam points at me.