Cat Fight

"I knew there was something off about you, a new girl suddenly shows up and gets the attention of Will Evans." She start to walk towards me,

"I knew from the first glance there's no way this girl seems to be perfect. Good girl, gorgeous smile, nice silky hair, nice body..." she looked at me up and down.

Wait, did she just praised me?

"So are you saying... You're jealous?" I asked

"No way! I am not jealous of you! Especially of you! Not again!" she said

Again? Oh right, she was jealous of me before.

"Little Elizabeth is back, huh? What brought you back here? Revenge? Or is it Will? You are head-over-hills-in-love with after all."

"Maybe I just wanna ruin your life. You know I heard from Will that you're pretty obsess with him back then , and you got jealous of ME! Because he likes me more than you, can you believe that?! You lost to a nerd like me. Isn't that embarrassing? Don't you always get the boy?" I crossed my arm over my chest and smirked at her.

"He told you that?!" she frowned at me

"Ashamed? The-good-and-famous-Pammy can't get the boy she likes because of a nerd? I wonder what your friends will say?" I grinned at her

"Bitch!" she then start to run towards me and jumped at me, we both fell down on the ground.

We start pulling each other's hair and rolling around the dirt.

"You selfish bitch!" I slap her on the face,

"You ugly nerd!" she scratch my face,

We chanrge into each other, grabbing each others hair. I push her away and kick her on the stomach she landed on her ass.

That's right mother fucker! You deserve that!

"BITCH!" she shouted again before coming after me, she slap me on the face and grab my shirt tearing it apart. I slapped her back and grab her hair and yanked it.

We just keep on going at each other, this could last forver.

"OH MY GOD!" we heard a voice.

Suddenly Pammy was being held back by Nathan and Will was holding me back.

"Let me go! I'm going to rip that bitch head off!" I tried pulling away,

"Eli! Stop!" Will said

"I'm going to beat that nerd! Let me go Nathan!" Pammy was glaring at me,

"Bring it on bitch!" I shouted

"You know, this could be a major turn on. Two girls fighting and tearing each other's clothes out but we need to calm these two kittens out. Take her." Nathan told Will.

"Gladly" Will drag me somewhere far away from Pammy and Nathan.

"Let me go Will!" this time I successfully pushed him away, "Why do you have to drag me away?!" I asked him angrily

"I have too; you and Pammy were almost killing each other!"

"What do you care!?" I glared at him,

"Because you're the girl that I've love!" he told me.

I was speechless for a second, "You heard?"

"Yeah... But I always suspect." He looked away,

"You suspect?"

"Yeah I'm not an idiot, you resembles her too much. I've been observing you, the way you move, talk, walk, eat and even the way you tucked your hair behind your ear, they are all similar to hers. To Elizabeth Peirce or should I say to you." That sounds creepy.