28. Ishani's POV

So i evilly stopped mid way! Worry not here's the next update. Next update will be on Wednesday!

Looking at me in the corset he took a deep breath. "Ohh Ish I missed you" he was kissing dangerously high on my inner thigh's and making me delirious. "Neilllll" I pulled him on top of me and he lost his balance and fell on me. We both laughed hard. The moment of heat was lost, Neil stated caressing my lips smudging lipstick all around and then we kissed. Soon our bodies rocked together as I cried hard. When the wake up call from the reception rang at 6, I looked at the beautiful morning and initiated Neil to start over again.

After having sex while showering Neil went around cursing "we are late, the car will be here in a bit. Hurry Ishani. Carry your swimsuit and a change of clothes." I wore a short pale peach dress with a light cardigan and gladiators. I packed my bag pack with a change of clothes. I was leaving day after tomorrow and all I wanted was Neil in my bed.

I smiled and Neil walked back to me and kissed me hard. "Same here sweetheart. I want the bed and you on it all day. But I have planned this and would love you to travel around the next two days."

It was uncanny how he read my mind. Over a huge breakfast spread, we discussed the pros and cons of my casino outing last night. By the way I had won 50000 Singapore dollars and planned to buy myself a Marc Jacobs bag and the biggest diamond ring.

When our cab came at the foyer an attendant rushed to tell us, I was finishing my glass of juice and contemplating of having some chocos would look kiddish. Neil looked at me questionably, the chocos would not be happening today I thought as we got up and moved.

"Where are we going Neil?" "Wait and watch sweetheart" Outside a well dressed man shook hands with Neil and handed him a key after getting some documents signed. "Let's go?" Neil turned and took me along. "Where's the cab? " I couldn't see any maybe we did get late for whatever he planned. Neil stopped next to an shiny white Ferrari. "Omgee Neil" I squealed. "Neil is this our drive?" "OMG how awesome is this!" I saw Neil smile and put his wayfarers as he smiled, "I figured we had never been on a real date. Ms Ishani Ahuja, let's take you for a proper date" he pulled me into a hug and kissed on my forehead.

I clicked pictures next to the car and decided to upload them later as I had promised my parents this trip was to remain a secret least the relatives joke about me staying with Neil before the wedding. I sat in the rich leather deep seat and buckled on my shiny seat beat, "so where exactly are we going Neil?" "To a place you will love", he said as the engine roared to life. This drive was awesome we reached a mall like place on the outskirts of the city.

" Neil we are going to a mall?" I asked as the valet took our car. "No silly just come with me." We walked into a huge luxurious mall and then went outside the other end. Neil handed me a debit card, "Ish this is for you to use on special occasions. I know you earn a lot but please keep this with you. It will make me feel safer." I felt anger course through me but not to spoil the mood I kept shut. I would return this without using it.

Neil took my hand and we went down the escalator, a few minutes later I saw the big sign 'Universal Studios'. Ohh! Wowers! Neil had impressed me. "Come" he tugged my arm. We entered the beautiful street where I saw Shrek posing with people and I ran to get clicked with him, after that I got clicked with Marilyn Monroe.

Soon we went for rides and this was the best day. "Neil thanks. This is awesome" We were waiting in que to watch a 4D Shrek movie. I was sipping diet coke from a blue flask with a huge straw. Everything here had a child-like innocence and the power to make you feel happy. "Ish I promised you a date and last time I messed up. Please commit this date to your memory next time someone asks about our first date."  "Our children included" Neil's conspiratorial tone had me laughing.

After watching the movie we went for a water ride and soon we were famished. We changed into the extra set of clothes we both had. I wore a light blue denim dress and turned my hair nearly into a braid. It was too hot.

A quick pizza at the New York style eatery later we were standing in the front row for a special Steven Spielberg's action scene and it was scary to watch the fake sky line tear away and in the end the ship entered the room suddenly making me jump into Neil's arms. The show scared and shook me. I was thinking what if something like this happened in real life, Neil would never know my true feelings.

I decided I will tell him before I left Singapore on Sunday night. "Ish you okay?" Neil asked me slowly. "Just a bit tired N." "Okay let's sit for a few minutes and have a big bowl of ice cream before we leave this place." As much as I enjoyed Universal studio leaving it made me feel sad, much like growing up when all you want to do is believe that fairies exist.

All you pretty people I have updated the first part of the Reet Sid saga. That story will get updated from Wednesday :)

Also please vote and show your love