13. Ishani's POV

As i brushed my hair sitting in front of the dresser i decided toady was truly beautiful with me and Neil getting back on track but why did Rianna get to choose my engagement ring and what exactly is Neil's mom trying! My new coworker Andy was awesome I now had a completely reliant team. Though I was lying at office tomorrow about being ill. My friends were coming for the engagement but no one was to utter a word at work, for now at least. I saw my iPhone screen light up, "missing you can't wait for you my fiancee"

I decided to get naughty and sent him a photo of me sitting in front of my dresser wearing that black corset. But he did not reply and I fell asleep waiting. It was 5 in the morning when I heard the wind chime ring nonstop. After a minute I saw Neil enter my room. "Good morning sweets" he kissed me awake. He got up and locked my room and kissed me till I started responding beyond the befuddled mind I felt like. I was clutching his hair, my legs wrapped around his body. "Ish tell me you need me. That photo drove me here to take such a risk," Neil said between kissing my inner thighs driving me mad with need.

"Neil take me please," I said before kissing him. His demeanour changed. I felt him get wilder. My words had that effect on him I realised. I loved him, needed him and this hit me just as we became one. As we moved in unison I knew Neil will always be mine. And I kissed him passionately. I cried softly as I climaxed, Neil fell on top of me and after a while said, "engagement day princess! Be ready to get hitched."

"Neil please go the stakes are too high to get caught" I said bundling up the sheets around me. "Maybe 9 December is perfect. I can't stay away from you Ish,' he kissed me on the forehead as he started dressing up. I checked out his lean well-worked out frame. He had a muscular and lean body Neil's eyes caught me staring and he smiled. I bowed my head down, I felt uncomfortable being caught. When Neil went back I got up and took a shower.

I went downstairs and saw my uncles, aunts and grandparents had arrived. I hugged them all one by one. There were many congratulation and some wanted me to call Neil. My cousins wanted to know what was I wearing. When maa who was busy serving breakfast said the dress is here and waiting for me in her room. " but before that have some breakfast," she said. I clicked a photo of the general madness and sent to Neil. "Mad house is now open." I commented below. He sent me a photo of his laptop "work mode here"

Afterwards my cousin Manish took me and Simmi my cousin to this opulent spa in the nearby hotel. Upon entering there were rows of candles which made the place glow. A pool was in one corner next to it was the jacuzzi. I clicked the photo and sent it to Neil with the caption, "memories"

As we headed to their nail spa my phone rang. "Hey. Getting ready?" "Yes. I know aunty has offered her makeup artist but I needed a few other things," I said taking the tea from the attendant. "Ish I love you can't wait for tonight." His I love you always came at a weird time. I never knew if he meant them, "Me too. Bye Neil" I hit the end button called the drinks attendant back to pick up my untouched cup of tea and said, "give me a coffee instead." Life makes you do wonderful things I thought. As my treatments began me and Simmi started talking about our neighbors in Punjab and other random things. In the course of next two hours I had been waxed, scrubbed, i sat in the steam room, showered and moisturised. My nails were now French tips with some silver studded stones adorning my ring finger. My face was glowing and looked soft. My hair had been washed and tied into a huge loose fishtail much like that frozen movie character. I was on my way home when Neil's mom called, "ishani I'm sending the makeup artist to your place. Where are you?" There was so much noise around her I spoke loudly, "namaste aunty. I'm reaching home in 2 minutes." "Okay beta he will be there after 10 minutes. Did you eat lunch. Eat something before you start getting ready" my stomach grumbled I had not had anything it was now 3, "sure aunty."