27. Ishani's POV

Sunday surprise people!

I had spent most of my morning shopping lingerie and dresses. My mammoth shopping bags and completed shopping list gave me a high, when I spotted a beautiful sapphire green velvet skater dress. It had a deep scooped back and the neckline was adorned with small rhinestones. The dress stopped mid thigh and made me look heavenly.

I picked it for my date tonight. After reaching my hotel at 4 PM I packed my shopping bags. After a luxurious shower, I curled my long hair, I decided to wear the black corset under my new green dress just in case we were together later and I added lots of red lipstick, nude pumps. Some deep black winged liner to complete the look.

I then booked a cab to sky bar for 7.30. I still 2 hours to kill and I opened the mini bar and had a few mouthfuls of vodka to pass the time. I remembered my hotel had a casino, it was the only hotel in main Singapore to boast of a casino.

I went in, blinded by the lights, I was excited this was my first time in a casino and I was doing this solo. I opened my bag and picked a few notes and exchanged them for counters. I started with the slot machine and won a few pennies, the bar here offered free drinks so I ordered a cranberry vodka and was soon was topping it.

I was winning quite a bit at the roulette table and when the attendant told me my cab was here I was shocked. Had it been two hours already? Picking my load of counters I walked slowly towards the redemption point and was shocked when I got myself a couple of thousand dollars.

I stuffed them in my bag and took a bottle of water on the way to my cab, on the way out to sky bar I kept the window down to get sobered and fresh air, water helped me. I saw Neil waiting for me at the entrance I rushed to hug his tuxedo covered hotness.

He looked handsome almost magazine cover worthy. "Hey Neil, you look hot" he half hugged me, "Ish you drunk?" "No Neil I had a few cranberry vodkas at my hotel casino." I was being honest here. "How many ish?" Was it two or three plus the drinks in my room, I was not too sure. "Do you know we need to move out tomorrow morning at 7?" Neil started with his uncle mode as we entered the beautiful bar.

It was done up beautifully what made it awesome was the breathtaking views. As I sipped a glass of lemonade I felt sane and had an intense urge to pee. It took me a while as the ladies loo had a line outside, when I came out I saw a beautiful red head flirt with Neil who had his head down maybe he was uncomfortable. I slid next to him and said "he's taken. Find someone else sweetheart!"

The girl looked shocked and then smiled before moving to her next target. "So random girls like to hit on you?" I joked as he flushed deeper "maybe you should be around more often" he smiled and over the next hour we shared a glass of wine and danced. Neil did not let me pick up more drinks. We left the pulsing and crowded bar at about 11 and went to a McDonald's down the street and grabbed a burger each.

The air hung heavy with unsaid questions of what next or were we doing the deed. The taxi back to the hotel was silent I could hear my heart beat in anticipation. As we got down at the hotel I walked up the steps waiting for Neil to follow and he went to the concierge and asked for something. He came back with an overnighter as we both went up the escalator to my room. It was an unsaid understood thing that he was staying tonight.

I held the card by the door and whispered "coffee" "sure ish" we were both awkward for something that had happened many times. I busied myself in making the cups of coffee. "Ishani just before all this I need to tell you my work is all fucked up would you mind if I come back a day before the functions?"

How did I feel that my unwanted marriage was now coming in the way if Neil's dream project? Horrible and unwanted. I nodded not sure I wanted to answer that one. I handed him his cup and started sipping mine and went over to the balcony to smoke. The environment in the room was awkward. I lit my smoke and Neil followed me out and hugged me hard. I leaned over the balcony and Neil hugged me from behind as I smoked and saw the view around.

Soon we were kissing and the next thing I knew Neil was pushing me into the room and peeling off my dress.