"Hey, how are you?" she hugged back

"Good thanks, I'm going on a date with Hayes tonight"

"Okay, I'm going on one with Cameron too anyway" she said entering her room.

It was now the time to dress up for my date with Hayes! I took a really nice shower and brushed my teeth. Marie helped me find an outfit and I helped her.

I wore a red crop top with a long cream color skirt and red high heels that were really cute (2nd outfit on top). I did a full makeup and waved my hair. I was finally ready after two hours.

Someone knocked on the door. I opened the door to be faced with the one and only Hayes Grier in his suit.

"You look beautiful like always"

"Thank you, you're not too bad yourself"

"Let's go" he said giving me a hand. I took it and we walked to the car.

We arrived at the restaurant and we went to our table.

"So what do you want?" Hayes asked me

"I think I'll take the steak and fries?" I said/asked

"Good I'll take it too" we ordered and the food came about ten minutes later.

"This food is so amazing" I said while eating

"You're right" Hayes said laughing.

Marie's POV

I wore the clothes that Val helped me find. It was a black design crop top with red skirt and a beige jacket with light brown high heels (1st outfit on top). I did a full makeup and curled my hair.

I left to go at the restaurant with excitement. When I arrived there, Cameron wasn't there so I waited for him. I waited about 2 hours and I was hungry. I then left because he was definitely not coming. This night is not going like I imagined.

I walked back home and when I entered the apartment, Cameron was on the couch watching football on the tv. I walked pass him.

"Hey Marie, you look beautiful where were you?" he said while I was walking going to my room. I can't believe he actually forgot about our anniversary.

I just ignored him and changed into my pjs and went in the bathroom to wipe off my makeup.

"Why are you not talking to me?" he whined while I was removing my makeup.

Just then, he got a phone call from Jack Dail. He was talking so loudly through the phone that I could hear him.

"Happy anniversary!!" he practically screamed

"What are you talking about?" Cameron asked

"You don't remember? It's Marie's and you anniversary of the day you two met" I took a glance at Cameron to see an horrible expression on his face.

I walked to my bed while Cameron was still talking to Jack. Couple minutes later, I felt someone getting on the bed.

"Goodnight beautiful" he said and tried to cuddle with me but I moved away. I then cried silently so that he couldn't hear me.

Cameron's POV

How could I forget about the day when I met the love of my life? I'm so sad cause I think Marie cried herself to sleep. Marie got into a deep sleep really quickly so I left her room.

"Hey Val can you help me with something?" I asked Val who was in the living room on Hayes' lap.

"Yea sure what's up?"

"So... I forgot about the anniversary and now Marie is mad at me so I thought..." I explained to Val and Hayes

"Sure bro, we'll help you" Hayes said while getting up.

It took us the whole night to execute the plan but it was worth it cause Marie is worth it.

Marie's POV

I woke up really sad about last night and I wanted to stay in bed all day but I had a girls day with Val. I got up and when I stepped out of my room, I saw a lot of balloons and a really cute Cameron with a giant teddy bear.

"What is this?" I asked

"It's for you" Cameron said getting closer to me

"I'm sorry about forgetting our anniversary and I hope that you'll forgive me"

"I forgive you but never do it again" I said smiling.