The Cure

Katherine's POV:

Stupid flies. Stupid mushy mud. Stupid island. Stupid hunter. Argh, anything is so stupid these days, except for me of course, because I have a great plan in my mind. And that is to steal the cure from the hands of the stupid members of the mystic falls gang, and get my freedom back.

We are here in a freakish island following the stupid Damon and the rest the stupid squad. And may I just say, are they really that dumb? They haven't notice me and this shitty hunter at my side stalking them yet. I have even send the message by letting this hunter-what was his name again? Whatever I forgot...to set those little boogie traps. Idiots.

"Okay now I can't tell if that is red wine or blood." He said while looking at me drinking from my transparent water container.

"If you were a vampire and you are going to go in a creepy island, to find a creepy cure, with no Wi-Fi or any sort of entertainment, and you know you are going to be stuck in there for some time what would you bring? Red wine or blood?" I ask sarcastically and he looks at me with his weird look.

"Someone's feisty." He commented and I just rolled my eyes.

"May I ask, what is it for me again?" Ugh, he has been asking that over and over again.

"I told you I need Silas. And I need him in human form. So you don't need to worry, I will give you the cure." But no really, I don't need Silas, heck, I don't even care about him, who is he by the way. I only care for the cure.

"You are Katherine Pierce and you have a broad background of being a traitor." I stand up and take steps nearer to him, narrowing my eyes in his eyes, I can feel the veins appearing in my face but I make them disappear.

"I told you, I need Silas alive and human. So shut your mouth." And yes that is my way of telling him that no you can't trust me, because I'm Katherine, I do things only for myself. 

He back away and I smiled at him and got back to where I was sitting before. Why did I end up with some stubborn hunter anyway? I should have find someone else.

I use my vampire hearing to listen to the conversation that is now happening between the jerks of mystic falls, and it seems that they are now blabbing about their shitty problem...about the stolen stake, Bonnie being gone, and their colleagues missing, just like I have plan.

"Okay now hunter, it's time for some fun." I stand up and he just nods at me then I woosh away.

*****

Ugh, dirty cave. Now where the hell are they?

They have already found to where the cure is and now we are inside this bunch of hard stones. The group has scattered and Elena is now leading her way to Bonnie and Jeremy.

 I use my vampire speed to block her way. She saw me and was about to scream my name but I cover her mouth and pin her down, she tried so hard to free herself but she can't, of course she can't, I'm stronger than her. And to settle her down, I snap her neck, now it's time to play some acting game.

I entered the dark corner and there was Jeremy and Bonnie who seems to be hurt by the hunter.

"Elena!" Jeremy screamed and it makes me want to roll my eyes but I didn't because Elena wouldn't do it. But seriously dude, didn't he notice my clothing? Because Elena and I doesn't have the same taste in fashion.

"K-" the hunter was about to say my real name but I vamp speed to him and was about to bit him but I was stopped.

"Wait! The hunter's curse remember?" Jeremy interrupted and I raise an eyebrow and just I just slam the man in the wall.