I laughed, "Yes, ma'am." 

She gave me a smile, "Let me introduce you to my friends," She said as we stopped next to three girls and two guys, "Danielle (call her Danny), Alyssa, Catherine (call her Cat), Drew--he's gay, don't worry about him hitting on you and my mate, Josh," She said, kissing a tall, masculine guy. 

I smiled at them, "Hey, I'm Faith." 

"Hey, did you get your schedule yet?" Danny asked me. 

Cat interrupted us, "Well we can't have that!"

And so that was how I ended up being dragged by two brunettes through a crowd of teenagers and to the main office of the school. 

"Linda!" Cat squealed, smiling at the woman sitting at the front desk. 

Danny smiled, "This is Faith, she's new here and needs her schedule." 

"Last name?" The lady, Linda, asked. 

"Harper," I answered automatically. 

The woman nodded, stood up and grabbed a file from a basket on the other side of her desk, "I take it that was your brother I had in here earlier?" 

I nodded, "That would be him." 

"I'm sure you'll get along just fine if you stick with these two ladies," Linda said before I was dragged out again. 

"What's your locker number?" Cat asked, her arm linked with my right one. Danny had mimicked her actions on my left side. 

"Uh," I looked down at my schedule, "338." 

"You're next to Drew and Jill's brother Liam, have you met him yet?" Danny told me. 

I nodded, "Yeah he was the one who drove me here today. I met him last night when his family came over for dinner." 

Cat gasped, "You're mystery girl that showed up with him today!?" 

Groaning, I nodded, "It's that big of news?" 

We stopped in front of a locker, and reading the number, I realized it was mine. I looked at the combination and opened it up. Thankfully, it was easy to remember. 

I put my books in there and took a look at my schedule, "I have English Lit. with Mr. Randy, then art with Ms. Beck and then Algebra 2 with Johnson then free period. After free period I have lunch, then science with Mr. Carson and lastly History with Ms. Alfreda." 

"We all have the same schedule except for second and fourth, those you have with Alyssa, Drew, Jill, and Josh. But I'm pretty sure you have Liam in all your classes," Cat explained. Just then, Drew came up to the locker next to me. 

"Hi, Faith. I'm Drew, got your schedule?" he asked, his voice a few octaves higher than a normal guy's voice.

Nodding, I handed it to him and he smiled, "Glad someone else decided to take art!" 

I was then dragged to first period by the girls and Drew. 

"So, Faith, are you going?" Jill asked, me, plopping down her lunch tray next to mine. 

I gave her a questioning look, "Going where?" 

"To our birthday bash tonight," Liam said smirking, sitting down across from me. 

"I didn't know I was invited," I said unsure. 

Jill smiled at me, "Don't be silly! Of course you're invited! 

I smiled, "I guess I'll come, then." 

"You had better be coming to the party, tonight!" Cat said, sitting down on my left. She had long, dark, curly brown hair. Her brown eyes shined with mischief even though she was the sweetest girl you've ever met. Danny sat down next to her. She was shorter than Cat, but had the same color hair and eyes as her. If I didn't know any better, I'd think they were twins. 

Alyssa came and sat down next to Jill, who had black hair and dark brown eyes. Alyssa, though, had auburn hair with gorgeous hazel/green eyes. Though, I could tell she didn't like me. 

Compared to everyone around me, I felt very very short. 

Just then, a tall and attractive guy came, sitting next to Liam, "Hey, man." He looked at me and went to talking to Liam quietly. 

"Who's that?" I whispered to Jill. 

"That's Justin," She replied, "He's Liam's best friend. School heart breaker." 

Nodding, I glanced back over at him before going back to my lunch. As we ate and laughed, I felt his eyes on my, making me feel uncomfortable. I didn't let it show, and my mind kept wandering to the party tonight. 

"Jill, how did you meet your mate if you haven't turned 17 yet?" I asked. 

She smiled, "Josh turned seventeen last month and he realized there was a connection. Tonight we'll find out for sure, though." 

They smiled at each other and I couldn't help but think how adorable the two were together. 

The bell rang and we stood up, walking to our next class. 

I really couldn't wait for the party tonight-- something inside me told me something really good was going to happen there. 

A/N: Hey! Okay so if you go back to chapter one, there's the trailer to this and the cast is to the side. Picture of Liam! →