Chapter 15

Chapter 15 

I screamed loudly, causing them all to laugh. Narrowing my eyes, I threw the fake spider back at them, "It's not funny." 

They continued laughing, so I stood up and left the room, walking into the kitchen and pulling out a bag of chips from the cupboard. Opening them, I stuffed a few in my mouth before walking back into my room. 

Shouting, Cat ran over to me, taking the chips from me. I pouted, "I had them first." 

"Too bad!" She exclaimed, then shouted in surprise as Danny stole the chips from her. Then Alyssa, then Jill, and finally I had them back. 

They all stared at me, waiting for my move. Turning on my heel, I bolted out of the room and past Jason, who caught Danny. I smiled smugly; one down, three to go. 

Skidding into the hall, I heard Cat scream followed by a thud. 

Two down

Suddenly, Jill was in front of me and I came to a halt. Alyssa stood behind me and I furrowed my eyebrows, "You double teamed me!" 

They gave me goofy grins and Alyssa shouted, "Hell yeah we did!" 

Jill rolled her eyes, "Hand over the chips and no one gets hurt." 

"Over my dead body," I swore and Alyssa scoffed. 

"Come on Faith, just hand them over. You've already lost!" 

I so did not lose, I thought sourly to myself. And so, a plan formed in my head. Slowly I held the bag of chips up above me, "First one to get it, gets it." 

They both lunged for my waist and I did a flip over Jill, hearing them collide into each other, followed by groaning and cursing. I cheered in victory as the four glared at me from the hall. I continued cramming chips in my mouth before I decided I'd had enough and threw the bag at them. They started arguing immediately as Alyssa lifted Jill up on her shoulders, who had the bag out of the other girls' reach. 

Rolling my eyes, I laughed at them. And they called me childish? I don't think so! 

Letting out a way cry, Danny ran and crashed into the two, causing them to land in a heap, laughing. Deciding I needed to join, Cat tackled me and brought me into the pile, causing me to scream in surprise. 

Suddenly, my parents walked in and raised their eyebrows up. Mom spoke first, "What happened here?" 

I smiled at her sheepishly, "There was only one bag of chips." 

Sighing, she pulled out three bags of different kinds of chips and tossed them to us. Chuckling, Dad led her into the kitchen and we scrambled back up the stair to my room. Jason had tried to get in to talk to Danny, but Jill, Alyssa, Cat and I blocked the door from them. 

It was a strictly girls only night, okay?

"Faith," He whispered, poking my arm. I ignored him. He poked me again, "Faith. Faith. Faith, babe." 

I almost responded when he called me babe. Almost. 

He sighed, "Come on, Faith, what do I have to do? Can you at least tell me what you want?" 

Continuing to ignoring him, I heard someone's voice come through to my through the pack link, You're killing him

Smiling slightly, I glanced back at Jill and winked at her, causing her to chuckle. Facing the front again, I made it through ignoring Liam finally, after ten more minutes of class. 

Joining Alyssa in my next class, she smirked, "We have training after school." 

"That's in an hour," I said, eyes widening.