I love you so, hey

That's what you'll say (that's what you'll say)

You'll tell me

i wonder if he forgot about me or something because he never dmed me.

Baby baby please don't go away

But when I play, I never stay

To every girl that I meet, yeah, this is what I say.

and there was the double-take he did on me, just to make sure it was me and not some other girl he spilled apple juice on. but then again he's harry styles, he can do anything he wants. 

(Harry POV)

I knew that we were going to have to go to Liam's cousins show, Liam had told us earlier but I had not expected Abigail to be here, let alone on stage. I would have to explain anything, I knew I would have to at some point. I was not expecting it to be today, but to be completely honest I was happy she was here. I would not be surprised if she was pissed at me i mean I did ask for her twitter than fail to message her. She probably thinks I think of her as "just another fan", that is far from the truth.

When I was on the stage, I couldn't see who was on the other side of the stage so I was just waiting for her to show herself. Little did I know, that girl was Abigail. I was trying to avoid her for obvious reasons and I just can't find myself to ever date her, but da.mn she is really pretty.  

The song came to an end and the mic was passed to Arianna who thanked the crowd and introduced each of us. We sang a couple of more songs but then it was time for our break.  As soon as Arianna finished talking everyone made their way backstage, with Abigail leading the way practically sprinting off the stage.

Many people come into sight as I enter backstage, none of which are Abigail. The rest of the group is crowded around a table in the middle of the room. I look over Louis' shoulder to see a set list, the next song was Tenerife Sea by Ed Sheeran to be performed by Abigail and Drew. Which one of them is Drew? I pull Arianna out of the circle by her wrist to ask her that very question, she points over the tall dark haired one. I walk over to him and pull his shoulder back. He turns around as we step away from the group, 

"Let me sing the next song with Abigail." I ask in a hushed voice as if she could hear me.

"No, why would I do that. Do you think I'm stupid?" A stupid smirk on his face.

"yes i do actually but that isn't the point." 

"Yeah no I'm trying to get closer to her, on a more personal level, if you know what I mean", that smirk still on his face. I want to slap it right off but I can't.

"listen, I asked nicely and I'm not going to ask again" I'm starting to get really annoyed with him now

"Give me one good reason why I should." He says getting closer to me. 

"Well, for starters you are probably just trying to get in her pants which will NEVER happen and I suggest you wipe of that stupid grin of yours before I slap it off. Deal?" 

"I'm only doing it because I don't feel like singing right now" he says because he was scared. 

"Okay whatever helps you sleep at night." I say as I turn on my heals and walk away.  

I grab a microphone still quite aggravated from my previous conversation and make my way towards the stage. Drew and I are relatively the same height so from a distance she shouldn't be able to tell the difference. I turn my back towards her as she does the same, and the song begins with the strums of Arianna's guitar.