•December 19• Michael

COPYRIGHTED

ABSOLUTELY NO PERSON OR COMPANY OUTSIDE OF MYSELF HAS ANY RIGHT TO THIS STORY!

I just got off the plane in New York and headed to the Hilton I booked for the next week. When I got to the hotel the receptionist would not stop flirting with me, I wouldn't mind if she didn't look like she hadn't hit puberty yet. She had no shape and definitely no ass, so not even a 50% chance of getting in my bed. I went to my room and showered getting ready to meet up with an old high school friend at a bar on 27th. I got out of the shower and put on a white button up and black jeans with some vans leaving my top unbuttoned some. I gelled my hair up and grabbed my wallet, my jacket and scarf heading out into the cold New York air but loving the feeling of not being in the middle of the desert.

I got to the bar and headed in not even being checked by the bouncer who was flirting with some bubble blond. I walked in checking my coat and scarf and sat down waiting for Brad knowing I was about twenty minutes early. I ordered a scotch and soda then turned observing the crowd. It was decent sized but it was a Saturday and six days before Christmas. After about an hour of sitting there and a text from my friend saying he couldn't make it I was unimpressed with the females that were at my disposal until I heard a loud laugh and a thump. I saw a girl on the end of the dance floor on the ground with a big smile on her face her cheeks slightly red and her skin deep with melanin reminding me of Gabrielle Unions. Her hair was curly and looked like it went a little past her shoulders. She was in a white strapless crop top and high waisted black jeans with red heels and a Santa hat sitting next to her. Her friend a slim red head was laughing at her still dancing with some guy not making an attempt to help her friend up. I put my drink down and took three long strides and bent down in front of her with a smile.

"You okay gorgeous?" Her eyes met mine and they were filled with amusement.
"Yeah sergeant I'm good," I raised my eyebrows to her wondering how she knew I was a sergeant.
Did I screw her last time I was here and I don't remember?.......Nah I never would've forgot those eyes.
"I saw your tattoo." She said after seeing my reaction.
"You know military badges doll face?"
She smiled.
"I'm from a military family." I nodded and put my hands out to help her up. When she grabbed my hands I felt a spark I pulled her up and into my chest, making her laugh slightly. She bent down to pick up her Santa hat and I got a quick glimpse of her butt and it was beyond my standards. She turned back around,
"Do you have a Santa hat?" I shook my head no, she took the one in her hands and put it on my head. 
"Let me buy you a drink" I said putting my hand around her waist and taking her to the bar not giving her room to protest.
.
.
.
.
.
Five shots later
"Omg you're hilarious sergeant; you guys really did that to the newbie?"
"Swear on my own grave and he cried like a little bitch."
I was telling her about the snake prank we pulled on a newbie last Thanksgiving; it was his first deployment and he was missing his mom something awful so we tried to cheer him up.
"You know doll face you never gave my your name and we've been here for about three hours."
She smiled, her cheeks with a hint of red and it wasn't her blush since that was all wiped off from when she was in tears crying from my last newbie prank.
"Arianna, but everyone calls me Ari."
"Well it's a good thing I'm not everyone huh doll face."
"What's your name?" She laughed sipping her wine. 
"Stone, Michael Stone."
"Wow" she said looking unimpressed.
"What?"
"That's quiet a name there, I see why you're a sergeant how could you not be? Your name screams power."
I smiled a genuine smile, and held up my drink to her and take a slug, "thanks.  So what are your plans for Christmas?"
Her face sunk a little and she turned facing the crowd drinking her wine.  I put my hand on her leg when I saw a tear fall. That's when I took the wine glass from her hand. She turned to look at me, "You want to get out of here?"
She sniffled, "if you want me to sleep with you just say so Michael.  I'm heartbroken and it's five days before Christmas right now I just want to feel something."
I stood up taking her hand, "yeah I want to sleep with you, but not when you're upset, vulnerable and tipsy.   Come on let's go back to my hotel."
I checked her out when she stood up and she thumped my forehead; "My eyes are up here buddy. Why are you staying in a hotel?" She wrapped her arms around my right one as we left the bar with our jackets.  I pulled her closer to me when the wind started to blow.
"I'm not close with my parents I'm not even going over there for Christmas so I'm staying in a hotel I'll spend a day or two with them before I leave and then head back to Afghanistan, or wherever they want me to go next." She looked up at me, "Y-you're going back? After being back and forth six times you're going back?"

I looked at her confused; "Why wouldn't I?  I've been doing this since I was twenty I've made a career of it so, I have no wife or kids or anyone here so why not go hang with the boys there."

She shook her head, "let's go back to my place.  Why not stay with me while you're here?"  I laughed
"You don't even know me." She shrugged her shoulders
"I don't have to.  You're sergeant Stone, you're kind and you wouldn't take advantage of me even when my judgement is slightly impaired.  I'd love to have a strong American soldier to protect me for a while.  I live alone so I get pretty lonely too. So please?"
She gave me puppy dog eyes and I instantly felt my heart turn to mush what the hell is this girl doing to me
"If it makes it any better I won't try to sleep with you anymore I offered once sergeant; but if you tempt me too much, I'm not in control of what my booty does." She laughs. "Just until you're deployed okay? I won't bother you after that if you don't want me to." I smile down at her
"I can't doll face.  I'm not trying to leave ties here.  And you're still pretty tipsy I shouldn't have given so you much fireball."
She pouted but continued walking; we were two blocks from the hotel when she started crying again.
"He slept with my cousin!" I was confused then I remembered she's broken hearted.
"We were together for two years! Two years I gave that fucker and he's been sleeping with my tramp of a cousin like I'm not good enough!" 
"Come on doll-"
She pushed me away and stood still.
"I don't know why I wasn't good enough.  I have my masters I work in the pediatric ward in one of the best hospitals in New York, IM MAKING DAMN NEAR SIX FIGURES!!! And what does she do?!! She's an on again off again stripper that works in Victoria Secret once a year.!" 
I went to hug her but she shrugged me off and for some reason I didn't particularly like it.
"Can we please have sex tonight?" She asked still crying.  A couple passing us laughed and I shook my head
"No Arianna let's go come on now." I took her hand and she wrapped herself around my arm and we walked into the hotel.  When we got to my room; she sat on the bed and I gave her one of my shirts. Not waiting for me to leave she begins to strip out of her close and instantly my pants got tighter but I couldn't tear my eyes away. After she got her top off she went for her pants but she struggled to get it off her foot and hit the ground.  I belted out a laugh, she huffed and stuck her feet up.
"Ugh alright fine."
I shook the pants off her feet, she laughed standing up and walking to grab my shirt she was in red and black lace a strapless bra and matching boy shorts underwear she started putting the shirt on but then stopped.  
And she started walking to my uniform and then turned to me.
"Can I put it on?" I was about to say no when she ran up to me jumping on me forcing me to hold her up.
"PLEASE MICHAEL I WONT BOTHER YOU EVER AGAIN PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!" She started kissing all over my face I said yes and she ran over and started putting the pants on despite them falling off she got everything on even my boots and hat. 
"I think you look amazing doll face, better than me." I smiled when she gave me a toothy grin she asked me to take a picture of her.  I did with both of our phones and then she got undressed as I did too and I took some pillows to go lay on the little couch in my room. 
"No I'll sleep there I won't take your bed plus I'll be sober enough in a few hours I'll probably leave around two or three." She took the pillows and blanket and laid them out then came over giving me a hug, which I responded to quickly she pulled her head back then gave me a light kiss on my lips.  So quick that I didn't get the chance to kiss her back.  She laid down and closed her eyes so I went and laid on the bed putting the tv on low and soon I heard her slight snores and smiled to myself. All I could think about were her lips until I fell asleep

3:03 am
I heard stirring by the door and I sat up seeing the blanket folded up I hopped out of bed to see Arianna opening the door, "Wait doll face!"
She jumped turning around I took her face in my hands kissing her deeply.  She dropped her shoes and shirt wrapping her arms around my neck.  I let my hands fall down her sides and gripped her waist pulling her closer to me.  She moaned pushing her flesh against mine. I lifted her forcing herself to wrap her legs around my waist and I took her to the bed laying her down.   I then separated my lips from her's and she giggled making me smile and kiss her forehead. 
"You want to take my offer now sergeant?" 
I leaned down and continued to do what she had proclaimed she needed at the bar. To feel something and to make sure she would never feel like she was never enough and I swear this one night changed everything.