Chapter 14

Sabrina's POV

Kyle takes me to the same clearing as yesterday. He throws me onto the ground and I cry out in pain. "Why did you tell him?" Kyle hisses at me. "I didn't. He was going to his cabin and I guess he saw you." I say tears flowing rapidly down my cheeks. "I'm sure that was the case." He smirks at me and I recoil under his intensive stare. "Anyways, where's the stuff I asked for?" He asks and I try to stand up but he pushes me back down.

"I do-don't have it." I stutter and I can see smoke coming out of his ears. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE IT?!" He yells at me pulling me up by my hair. He calms down slightly. "First strike." He says walking over to a duffel bag. I try to run away but he grabs onto my arm dragging me over to a tree.

"What are y-you do-doing?" He laughs at me. "This is what happens when you get a strike." He replies and pushes me up against a tree. He grabs a piece of rope and ties my arms around the tree. He pushes my head back and starts to slowly kiss my neck. He finds my soft spot and slowly starts to suck causing me to let out an unintentional moan. He smirks and brings my head down attaching our lips. When I don't kiss back he gets upset and let's out a scream of pure rage.

I'm hoping if he make enough noise the others will be able to find me.

Kyle slowly starts to kiss me again. Once again I don't kiss back and he starts to yell. "WHY THE FUCK AREN'T YOU KISSING BCK YOU SLUT. IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU, YOU WILL!" I almost laugh at him. He notices my joy in his frustration and punches me in the gut. I let out a cry of pain. Then I hear something.

I hear leaves rustling and footsteps.

I need to make Kyle mad. I know from when we were dating that when he gets mad, he gets loud.

"Now I remember why we broke up." I smile at him and he looks at me with a hard, cold stare. "Why's that?" He ask stepping forward clenching his teeth. "It's because you're a control freak. No wait a minute, I'm sorry. You're just a freak." He loses it. He screams and launches himself at me. I put my feet up and push him backwards causing him to fall.

He gets up steaming mad. "You know what bitch. I know a way to make you behave." He walks over to his bag and I crane my neck to see what he's doing. "Now do what I tell you to do, or else." He turns around holding a knife.

By then I see Selena and I start to feel a little better about the situation. Before I know it they burst into the clearing and the guys start to attack Kyle. He quickly gets disarmed and the guys are just beating the living shit out of him. The girls quickly race over and untie me.

The quickly get me out of there and I'm thankful. Once we make it back to the fire pit the guys soon follow behind us.

"What was that all about?" Sara asks me looking worried. "Well you guys remember my ex, Kyle?" The girls nod and the guys just shrug. "He kidnapped me yesterday and told me I had to deliver some things to him today. When I didn't he decided he was going to take things into his own hands. Luckily you guys came at the right time." They nod and we sit in silence for a bit.

"I'm going to bed." I announce and they nod. I get up and quickly make my way to my cabin.

-------

Sorry it's a short and sucky chapter but I thought I'd update before I leave town. I'll be away for 3 days the I might be able to upload chapters if I've written any for maybe an hour on Sunday then I have to go to a camp for 7 days where I won't be able to write any. Sorry. :(

Comment what you think, vote if you liked it and fan because you're amazing.

<3 you all!