Chapter Twenty Three

"I'll have to give you space now, right?" I asked, leaning my head on the cars window. Liam and I were now in his car. We had landed a few minutes ago and he offered to drive me back home. The week in LA with Liam was perfect. I never wanted to come back. Sadly, we had to.

Liam placed a hand on my knee, squeezing it. "Not for too long, don't worry. I'll fix everything." I looked down at his hand and how it held onto me. I wanted him to hold onto me forever.

We then pulled up to my house. We stayed silent in the car for a moment. Neither of us wanted to go our separate ways. It sucked.

"I love you Harry, remember that." Liam smiled at me. He leaned over, kissing me for a few minutes. Once we pulled away, I smiled one last time at him and got out the car. I waved at him before he drove away and I walked in my house.

"Mom, I'm home!" I looked around the house for her but she wasn't anywhere to be seen. I shrugged, coming to the conclusion that she was still at work. I walked in my room, eyes widening at what I saw. Niall was sleeping on my bed in only his briefs.

I groaned, shaking him. "Niall, wake up! What the hell are you doing in my bed like this?!" He turned his body so his back was facing me. "Let me be. I'm sleeping." He mumbled. I rolled my eyes. "I can see that since you're in my bed. You have your own place Niall." I reminded him.

"But my place is big and empty. I like it better here." He then went back to sleep while I asked myself for the millionth time why I was friends with that idiot.

The front door then opened, making me run out my room. I was excited to see my mom. A whole week without her was way too much. A boy needed his mother by his side.

I smiled when I saw her, jumping in her arms. She laughed, holding me close. The moment was ruined by Niall walking out of my room still half naked and walking in the kitchen. I glared at him. "Mom, why is Niall here?" I asked.

She shrugged. "He likes it here." It was like everything had changed in a simple week. Niall was basically living here now, Liam was going to fix everything and I seemed to be happy like never before. It was weird but I was liking this change.

"Is he living here or what?" I asked, pulling away from her arms. "Not sure. He did spend the whole week here. He could maybe start staying in Gemma's old room." I wanted to be annoyed but I couldn't. Living with my only friend could be fun.

Niall walked out of the kitchen, a cookie in hand. "We don't have anymore cookies. Harry, could you go buy some? I'll give you money for them." I groaned. "I just got back and you're already asking me to do something for you? I'm completely jet lagged."

He shrugged, eating the last cookie. "You'll have plenty of time to sleep after. I'm hungry." Maybe if he did live here I could kill him in his sleep and blame it on my illness.

I gave in and decided to take a walk to the super market. I needed some me time. I walked in silence, looking down at my feet. I reached the store and walked strait to the cookies.

I face palmed when I saw Ray picking up a box of cookie. Why am I seeing so many people today and why her?! I would prefer seeing Louis again then seeing Ray here.

Sadly, she saw me and smiled. "Harry. Already back from your trip?" I nodded, grabbing a few boxes of cookies to last Niall a few days. "That means I'll be seeing you soon again. I hope the trip went well. No problems?"

"Everything was perfect." I was with your boyfriend the whole time.

She smiled. "That's great." I nodded and turned around to leave. Se didn't stop me and I was thankful. She was so nice that I knew Liam hadn't talked to her yet.

When I got home, I put the boxes away and sat in the living room with my mom and Niall.

"I want to change doctor." I told them, keeping my eyes on the television. Mom frowned. "Why? What's wrong with Ray?" She asked.

"I just don't like her. It would be better if I changed doctor." She agreed and got up to make a call and change my doctor.

If Liam and I were going to come out, having Ray as a doctor would just be weird and awkward. I don't want that.

Niall raised an eyebrow at me. "Mind explaining?"

"Liam is breaking up with her for me." Niall nodded.

He wasn't very excited for me but I didn't mind. I was happy and that's all that mattered.