Chapter Fifteen

"Are you going to break up with Louis?" Niall asked me. I had considered the answer ever since I kissed Liam that first time. It didn't seem like it, but it was a hard decision. Liam had Ray, even if he didn't feel anything for the women. I felt like I needed someone else too.

I knew it was wrong to be with someone you have no feelings for. But, I did have slight feelings for Louis honestly. They just weren't as strong as my feelings for Liam.

I shook my head. "I'm staying with Louis." Niall nodded, kicking a rock on the sidewalk. "Just don't hurt him too much. Louis' my best mate and he has very strong feelings for you." I understood where Niall was coming from. If someone was playing with Niall's feelings, I'd want to hurt them.

Yes, Niall and I were that close now. I thought I didn't want a friend but Niall was a great one. I like him being around now.

"I'm already hurting him. You know that." I told him, spotting the brown haired boy on a bench in the park. I walked towards him with Niall. The boy looked up at us with a giant smile. He stood up to kiss me and greet Niall.

"Anything you boys wanted to do on this beautiful day?" Louis asked.

Yeah, I wanted to go picnic with Liam.

Niall shrugged looking around a little. Louis raised an eyebrow at me, letting me know I was choosing what we would be doing. I hade no clue what to do. So I didn't answer. I just stayed quiet.

Louis let out a sigh. "Really?" We both still kept quiet. He groaned, closing his eyes. He stayed silent for a moment until he opened them again with a small smile. "We could go to the towns fair." He suggested.

Niall's eyes widened in excitement and he nodded, agreeing on the idea. I hated the fair. I wanted nothing to do with it. But when seeing Niall's excited face, I couldn't help but agree.

Having friends is hard.

We walked to the fair together. Our town wasn't very big so you could almost walk everywhere. That's what I did anyways.

We soon arrived at the fair, buying tickets and going around to look at the rides. I wasn't going to do any. I had a fear of rides. But Niall was excited to try every single one of the rides. He grabbed our arms and pulled us towards a roller coaster. Louis laughed at his excited friend but I was frightened.

I stopped moving when we reached the ride. Both boys turned to look at me, curious as to why I was stopping. "What's wrong?" Louis asked. I looked up at the roller coaster and gulped. I wanted to be brave and go on, trust me. But as I saw it go upside down, fear took over. I shook my head and backed up. "I'm not going. I'll wait here."

Louis frowned, unsure. He looked back at Niall. The blonde boy shrugged and pulled Louis towards the ride. My boyfriend looked back at me. "We'll be right back." And with that, they left.

I looked around the park. I wasn't sure if I wanted to go walk around or wait here. If I left, the guys would be looking for me. If I stayed, I would get bored. So, I decided to walk around but still stay close.

I walked around, watching all the kids running around. I smiled as I remembered when I came here with Gemma when we were younger. The fair was her favorite part of the year. I hated it but wanted my sister to think I'm cool. I would run around with her and wait while she did the scary rides. By scary I mean every ride they had.

She had made me go on one a year before she died. I hated it. I just wanted the ride to end. But now it's one of my favorite memories. My sister was still here.

I looked around the field of people, looking for something to do. They had games where we could win things, which was interesting. I decided to go take a look at the games. Many people tried pulling me over to play the games but I sucked at them so I refused.

I then came across a familiar game. It was the one where you had to throw the balls in the basket. It was a game that Gemma and I would always play at when we came. But it had something more special to it today.

A handsome men with brown eyes and matching hair was trying to win something for him pretty blonde girlfriend. In other words, Liam and Ray.

She cheered him on as he threw the balls in. I took in a deep breath when I saw his arm muscles flexing. Ray must have heard because she turned her head to look at me. She smiled a little, staying professional. "Harry. How nice to see you here." Liam turned his head to look at me when hearing my name. He stood up straighter, staring at me.

I stood still. I wasn't sure what to do in this type of situation.

"I didn't know you liked fair's." Ray said. I shrugged. "I don't. I just followed my friends here." She nodded. An awkward silence then came upon us. We just stood around, not knowing what to say or do.

Arms then wrapped around my waist from behind, making me jump in surprise. "There you are. We were looking for you." Never in my life have I been this happy that Louis came along. He kissed my cheek and then looked up at the couple. He frowned when he saw Liam.

I spoke up before he could say anything. "Louis, this is my doctor, Ray and her boyfriend, Liam." Ray seemed confused as to what was going on. I couldn't blame her.

Louis was glaring at Liam, which was understandable. The men from the game then interrupted us. "Sir, your prize." The men handed Liam a small pink elephant. He took it and handed it to Ray, making her smile. Louis then walked up to the game, giving the men money so he could play. Liam frowned at him, deciding to play again too.

They glared at each other, ready to play and win. I looked at Niall who was smirking. The sick bastard was enjoying this.

They each had five balls. They started playing at the same time. Louis had gotten three balls in while Liam got five. Liam smirked at Louis, making him get red with anger. He gave the men more money to play, as did Liam.

They played a few times, Liam always getting more in then Louis. Liam was starting to get many prizes while Louis had none.

After a while, I pulled on Louis' arm when he went to play again. "Louis, I think that's enough." I said. He shook his head. "I need to win my boyfriend a prize."

Liam chuckled. He walked up to me, handing me one of the prizes he won which was a brown teddy bear. "Everyone deserves a prize." He smiled at me, making me blush. He then looked at Louis. "He has a prize. Now let it go."

Liam then grabbed Ray's hand, walking away with her. Louis groaned in anger. "I hate that guy." He said and walked off the opposite side. Niall followed Louis, telling him to calm down. I watched a bit as Liam walked off. He turned his head to smile at me one last time before he disappeared.

I looked down at the bear and smiled. I had officially fallen for the men. And hard.

A/N: I SAW THE BOYS TWO DAYS AGO! I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT. NIALL'S ACCENT IS SO THINK IN PERSON THAT I COULDN'T UNDERSTAND AT MOMENTS. SAME WITH LOUIS.

AND OMG HARRY RAN DOWN THE CATWALK WITH A GAY FLAG AND NIALL WRAPPED HIMSELF WITH THE CANADIEN FLAG.

JUST, IT WAS AMAZING.

that's all I wanted to say...