Blank Space

I opened a book and pretending like studying as usual. Their chit chat continued for a long time and no professor came.Damn it! I can't stand it anymore .

I turned back and yelled in a high tone " Where is the professor ?"

Everyone stopped their convo and looked at me for a minute ( Literally stared ), as if I gave them an electric shock. And I stared back looking for an answer.

"Umm...Nope! Actually,umm...our" Austin struggled to answer. It seems as if he is afraid of me. " Our chemistry professor will be here by an hour " Pete answered with his gentle smile.

"Thanks !" I said and turned front. They continued their colloquey again.One hour! Gosh! How am I gonna manage with these people.

I really started reading the book I had as it was irritating even to eavesdrop their convo. The book I had was about optics. The refraction of prism was much better then their convo. Suddenly there was a huge difference in their conversation which pulled my attention. The change was that they started singing.

" Nice to, meet you , where you've been ? I could show you incredible things " OMG ! Blank Space. I started humming the song without my conscience."Magic,Madness,heaven,sin"....."Hey!!",a loud voice interuppted the song.There was a huge silence and I turned back.

It was Pete and he was staring at me."What?"I asked him.

"You sang,right?"

"What ? Nope..." I tried to manage.

"I saw you singing.Come,join us. Charlotte,right !!"

'Are you serious ?' I asked him inside my mind.But,no words came out.I was just staring at him.

He got up and waked towards me. No way! He came to my desk and kneeled down. What is he doing ? "Now sing, We'll hear" he said.

"Whats your problem? Just mind your own buissness !!"

"Okay !! I guess you are scared to sing and maybe you feel that your voice is horrible"

"You don't have any need to judge me. Just leave Mr...??"

"Okay!! You sing now and show me that you are not scared. I won't intrude in your privacy after that" He raised his eyelids to know my answer and I gave a small nod.

"Nice to ! Meet you ! Where you've been ? I could show you incredible things ! Magic ! Madness ! Heaven ! Sin ! Saw you there and I thought " My voice growed strong and my confidence increased.

"Oh my god ! Look at that face ! You look like my next mistake ! Love's a game" I suddenly stopped and he was starring at me to complete it " Wanna plaaaaaay ? Oh,no !!" He was still staring at me.

"What? I sang" I yelled but,not in a anger tone. "Damn it.It was amazing.Am I right guys ?"he turned and asked others who were in complete shock from which sudden recover is impossible.

"Yeah ! You were amazing Chorlotte" Cordilla said to break the silence. I couldn't believe what's happening around me.

"Thanks! You can go back to your place now" I said to Pete.

"Are you serious ? "

"What do you mean ?"

"I mean that you should join us" He said and took my hand and literally dragged me to his seat. He made me sit in his chair and he took a chair next to me.

 I was not that resistant and I went according to his wish though I pulled up an irritating face.Everyones face was stone white. Before I could realize the things going around, our chem professor stepped in.